Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Bluepillers say the darndest things

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-
Being a misogynist is preventing you from getting laid. Having a bad personality is preventing you from getting laid.
So many people spout this nonsense unironically. What about the incels who aren't misogynists? How about that Matt guy from the bbc incel documentary? Oh right, all the ladies on reddit and youtube comments were like, "aww he cute, i'm sure he'll find someone, just not me, or my friends." As if babies pop out of the womb calling you roasties. Most men aren't born misogynists, rather they become one through tough experiences. Even if a man was a misogynist, how would anyone know unless he revealed it? There are violent and misogynistic men out there all the time getting laid, so how is it that this one trait gets thrown out there so often like a town whore?

Just shower, bro.
Thanks, faggot. Haven't thought about basic hygiene. Oh, did you know? Women don't shower that often, but I'm sure many of the same ones still like to peddle this brain-dead advice.

Just be confident, bro.
Thanks, just gonna ignore years of failure and rejection. Just gonna larp it till I make it. Oh wait, people still don't respect you if you're short. You'll just be "compensating."

Just talk to women, bro.
Where? How? On the online dating app where they reply with one word. Not even one word, sometimes a syllable, two letters of a word. Write all that custom tailored stuff, performing circus acts as if a clown, as if a dog doing tricks, just for lazy replies? Meet and talk to girls in real life? JFL, if you are not in their social circle and you are not Chad, then wtf is the point? They don't want sub 7 men approaching. Ever seen reddit advice from women? Don't approach gym. Don't approach grocery shopping. What about hobbies? Many women who join hobby meetups are taken and hate men for approaching them there (probably because of all the stupid retard advice). Just approach in a bar or club. Yea, where all her friends are there hounding you. If they don't give obvious IOI's, then forget about it.

It's because you don't workout, dress nicely, have a nice hairstyle.

The blackpill is looks based theory. It shares some characteristics of lookism,, which is why if you pay attention you'll see incels who engage in gymceling, plastic surgery, using fin for hair, etc etc. Have any of these retards not heard of looksmaxing, while browsing this community? And for some who stopped trying, it's because there's no good foundation to work with - shit bones, short as fuck, deformed. It's like putting lipstick on pigs.

I'm what you guys call a Chad.

Just stop, faggot. Ain't nobody believe you.

Add your own.

If i wasn't an incel i would get laid for sure. My recessed mandible makes me an incel.

How about that Matt guy from the bbc incel documentary? Oh right, all the ladies on reddit and youtube comments were like, "aww he cute, i'm sure he'll find someone, just not me, or my friends."
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsrope:

Bluepillers believe in a fair and just world that doesn't exist. Some people just can't get social luxuries/milestones like everyone else for reasons beyond their control.