Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bluepillers can't explain this with their "logic"

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
Everytime i've met/encountered foids all of them hated or just ghosted me instantly without me even interacting with them

No interactions at all (untill i eventually said hi and got called a creep and told to fuck off)
none of their friends know me

yet they still can detect my """"bad personality"""" by just looking at me and settle for chad who beats them (actual scenario from RL)
and after chad was done beating her in the corridor she fucked him at home, BUT if i insult her then it's somehow bad because i'm not chad, (chad bitchslapped her and she kissed him afterwards, i slammed her hand in a door and she started threatening me verbally )

i know they fucked for sure because i remember chad showing me him and the bitch laying in bed naked

all these foids who fuck nigs, arabs and abusive chads probably have malfunctioning personality detectors :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
And yet if you put a chad pic on tinder suddenly women are in love with your personality. Funny how that works

women are evil and primalistic creatures