Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bluepillers and redpillers think the suit makes the man, but somehow the face does not make the man

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
You might have heard the common phrase used by normies “The suit makes the man”. This is an expression that is used to express the idea that people’s perceptions of you depend a lot on how you dress.

This makes sense, as you will have a pre-concieved notion of someone who is dressed like any of these:

2FB93A6E 9A81 48A9 A0E5 FDE8CAC2D418
A15D8E86 CFE0 47A6 B2B4 36303E43FF08
0A9B19E7 59D3 49AA BC10 941243E45AF4

I think most of us will agree that the three examples of us make the person perceived differently by us due to their clothing. This is a visual difference in the way they dress, this it is based on looks.

However, low iq bluepill and redpill cucks really think this same perceptual change doesn’t exist for the look of the face.

44D1621E 8C58 4901 B0EB 87EAFB7147B8
BAD87E3D 5EC8 41ED AB0A EEE55B3EF693

2D6C8FC0 4671 4FD2 915E EFC1004A4980

277C9FAB 0403 4692 BA21 13565E33018D

E395F9A0 FF98 4A0D BDB5 EE11FC8EAB6A

And they’re right. When you see these faces, it’s quite clear their face doesn’t matter in how we perceive them. They are all equally attractive because we don’t know their personalities (or game) yet, and there is nothing about their face that will fuck them over when getting women to lust after them, or society to respect them. In fact, the last curry pic is wearing a suit so foids would lust after him more and people would treat him better because the suit makes him.

Last edited:
Women wouldn’t even fuck the bald if his sperm could save life, while they would fuck the brown Chadrone even if they knew he got AIDS.

Women wouldn’t even fuck the bald if his sperm could save life, while they would fuck the brown Chadrone even if they knew he got AIDS.
They would ask him to extract his sperm or something so she could live. Then she would thank him by fucking .... Chad

However we perceive one’s personality depends very much on the looks-halo

I tried suit coping and style coping a few years back. I actually look pretty good in the clothes until I stand next to literally any other man and get brutally heightmogged.

Alone in a suit a look like a suave businessman. Next to tall dude wearing a t-shirt I look like a child during school picture day:feelsrope:

However we perceive one’s personality depends very much on the looks-halo

View attachment 652133
@Zer0/∞ life circumstances

You proved my point jfl.

I tried suit coping and style coping a few years back. I actually look pretty good in the clothes
Mogs me

until I stand next to literally any other man and get brutally heightmogged.

Alone in a suit a look like a suave businessman. Next to tall dude wearing a t-shirt I look like a child during school picture day:feelsrope:
Beyond brutal. Height also matters, although this post was really about face. Guess you are normie facially.