Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bluepillers: 1,142

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Why yes I too am quite famous

Greeting, bots and humans. Enjoy your persual of our fine forum, I would also like to direct your attention to the sewers for all your literary needs and wants.

Remember when we had around 2,500 bluepillers from the Jubilee video

Wtf I've never heard of this
He also made a nice music album that was released around the time he went ER. @outherebrothers Can you upload it again bro?

He also made a nice music album that was released around the time he went ER. @outherebrothers Can you upload it again bro?
Was he actually apart of any incel forums? Or did the (((media))) just make it out to be that way the same way they did with that 'incel' who blew himself up tryna make a bomb.

Was he actually apart of any incel forums? Or did the (((media))) just make it out to be that way the same way they did with that 'incel' who blew himself up tryna make a bomb.
He didn't have an account here, which was strange to me because he knew about ER and AM. We suspected it was a user named Towncel, but it turned out not to be him because he logged back on after the shooting.

Yeah I'll get on it and post the link when I'm done, sorry I meant to this a few days ago Bro :feelsokman:

Yeah I'll get on it and post the link when I'm done, sorry I meant to this a few days ago Bro :feelsokman:
Thanks a lot bro. Take your time, I'm happy you haven't forgot.

Thanks a lot bro. Take your time, I'm happy you haven't forgot.
Just glad we preserved it all, and you found all the videos of him, which I have uploaded to the Internet Archive. That was a manic, fun few days lol. We beat the cucks to it who were hoping his legacy would be erased with him :feelskek: :feelsYall: They admit as much in this article, one of my fav's.

Last edited:
Feels like we are in a zoo or something

Those faggots have got nothing better to do

Just glad we preserved it all, and you found all the videos of him, which I have uploaded to the Internet Archive. That was a manic, fun few days lol. We beat the cucks to it who were hoping his legacy would be erased with him :feelskek: :feelsYall: They admit as much in this article, one of my fav's.

Thanks for downloading it, I bet they already removed that video from cucktube. It's pretty cool to know that we were part of preserving a part of history, in a cucked world where they try to hide reality from steeple.

Jfl at the retarded cunt from the link.
Heightcels believe they are too short. BlackOps2cels spend their time playing video games
i bet soys would consider her an "expert" on incels, and paid her thousands to write that garbage article.

BASED. Thank you, can't wait to listen to my favorite songs again. 'Fuck'em all' is one of the best.

Last edited: