Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bluepiller self-memory wipe

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
This has happened several times. I explain to a bluepiller some of our ideas, and of course the bluepiller is getting all emotional and using every logical fallacy and debating technique in the book to not have to admit even one blackpilled idea, but because I remain calm, eventually they calm down.. and they eventually concede there is some truth to it.

But then I see the same bluepiller a week later, and the guy has no recollection whatsoever of the conversation, and is back to 100% belief in the bluepill. Like honestly not knowing any of the facts and arguments I brought up the previous time I saw them. Then we will go through the debate again and it will be the same stupid anecdotes the same emotions, everything as the first time and eventually the bluepiller conceding there is some truth to it.

Then I see the bluepiller for a third time, and they again have no memory of the previous discussions, I even asked him don't you remember we talked about this a week ago? He honestly had no memory of our conversation at all(despite passionately debating like his life depended on it for the bluepill in that previous conversation).

A question many incels have is how can bluepillers see reality everyday and still believe in the bluepill. One way is that bluepillers simply erase any memories they have of anything that happens that is against the bluepill in reality. Which because virtually everything in reality is the blackpill, the bluepiller will have severe memory holes.

Its a form of cognitive dissonance, its a coping mechanism. He is an NPC.

Maybe you forgot to quicksave