Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bluepiller learns how dating apps work

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
Just a typical Reddit moment, pay attention to highlighted text.

2022 12 23 08 59 40 Gf 25F and I 21M created Bumble profiles for each other only to find o

She will use the app again to find chad and cuck this soy faggot.

most clever reddit user

And also MUH taking advantage of women. What a fucking retard.

Why would you even get your gf to sign up for dating apps? The dumb cuck is practically begging for her to cheat on him.

I don't think he realized how fucking stupid it was for him to introduce dating apps to his girlfriend. Now she knows she can do better.

Why would you even get your gf to sign up for dating apps? The dumb cuck is practically begging for her to cheat on him.
He probably actually does know how this shit works and he's coping by saying he just discovered some glitch in bumble's algorithm because he doesn't want his gf to immediately lose all attraction to him and leave him after seeing that he gets 0 likes from women on dating apps

Many such cases

She's just much more attractive. There couldn't be potentially any other reason!

Jfl, what a retard. Now his gf knows he is a low value male without options and she has 100 times more SMV than him. She probably already lost all sexual attraction to him and will either cheat or dump his ass soon.

I don't think he realized how fucking stupid it was for him to introduce dating apps to his girlfriend. Now she knows she can do better.

Did the article say who wanted to try this experiment?

He probably get her through a social circle, so he thinks its gonna last forever.