Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Bluepiller: Foids are immaculate and asexual angels who are attracted to virtue and desire romantic companionship over baseless carnal sex. Foids IRL:

sexual objects in their natural habitat
They complain about men sexually objectifying them and treating them as objects and valuing them via their sex appeal over their merit, yet they do shit like that.

Women are objects.

They complain about men sexually objectifying them and treating them as objects and valuing them via their sex appeal over their merit, yet they do shit like that.
They complain about UGLY men sexually objectifying them, they love it when chad does it because they do it specifically for chad.

They complain about UGLY men sexually objectifying them, they love it when chad does it because they do it specifically for chad.
That's all they live for and not anything else.

wallahi i will never understand the mind of a foid, it is a really complex thing. how can they not see how retarded and hypocritical they are is insane to me.
Tbh, thanks to TikTok and our current music there's no more stopping these whores from whoring out as soon as they start puberty. And even if a father tried to keep his daughter away from that influence they are just going to call him a slut-shamer and that he has to let her daughter "explore her sexuality" even if she's under 18.

I can't even find women sexy anymore just because of this. They lie out of their teeth because of some thinly veiled attempt to be seen as respectable people.

wallahi i will never understand the mind of a foid, it is a really complex thing. how can they not see how retarded and hypocritical they are is insane to me.

very few holes have self awareness. they operately mostly on instinct.

I can't even find women sexy anymore just because of this. They lie out of their teeth because of some thinly veiled attempt to be seen as respectable people.
When you look past your horniness and realize how truly disgusting and plain females really are. There is no way you are going to put them on a pedestal and call those meat sacks "beautiful and ideal" while these are wicked and vile creatures.

All humans are =/
You're in my thread now, "Canadian".

We should really send these whores up north so they can freeze to death.

Redditors on suicide watch

All toilets should just be prostitutes like how it was in New Amsterdam

We should really send these whores up north so they can freeze to death.
Cassie Dewell and Rick Legarski

NOODLEWHORES DISGUST ME SO MUCH
THEIR GOOK EYES JUST LOOK SO RETARDED AND LIFELESS

NOODLEWHORES DISGUST ME SO MUCH
THEIR GOOK EYES JUST LOOK SO RETARDED AND LIFELESS
This. I don't get why noodles are so overhyped when in reality they're one of the biggest whores.

former prostitution capital of the US
Not anymore, it's illegal here and especially after they cleaned up Times Square and Hunts Point.

Not anymore, it's illegal here and especially after they cleaned up Times Square and Hunts Point.
I said former to say that New York used to have heavy prostitution but now it’s completely vanished but I don’t get how Nevada is the only state that allows prostitution

I said former to say that New York used to have heavy prostitution but now it’s completely vanished but I don’t get how Nevada is the only state that allows prostitution
Yes.

Probs because Nevada has Las Vegas but prostitution is illegal in Las Vega and only in the few counties in the middle of the remote desert.

IMO tho, it should be legal nationwide.

now without fakeup

Women don’t mind being objects for chad

They are very sexual but they dont want be seen in a sexual way by ugly men. They hate that unattractive men lust after them. They want to forbid it.

They want attractive dudes to sexualize them but unattractive dudes should look on the floor and become eunuchs.

Yes.

Probs because Nevada has Las Vegas but prostitution is illegal in Las Vega and only in the few counties in the middle of the remote desert.

IMO tho, it should be legal nationwide.
Yeah that might explain it. I agree that it should be legal but it’s probably just society’s way of forcing more men to betabuxx and waste their entire cash on toilets for the 0.0001% chance they’ll have intercourse. Tinder is prostitution for Chads.

Yeah that might explain it. I agree that it should be legal but it’s probably just society’s way of forcing more men to betabuxx and waste their entire cash on toilets for the 0.0001% chance they’ll have intercourse. Tinder is prostitution for Chads.
Ugly foids can just go on Tinder to get Chad's dick for free. They have a right to relieve their sexual need but we don't.

Why would you torture yourself with this
I just found that video on YouTube tbh I don't waste my time on TikTok.

But sometimes we need to remind ourselves that foids aren't the innocent princesses we used to think of them to be.

Ugly foids can just go on Tinder to get Chad's dick for free. They have a right to relieve their sexual need but we don't.
Clown gynocentrism world men had to create things/hunt, gather resources, etc. while toilets got everything handed to just because they’re foids

They are very sexual but they dont want be seen in a sexual way by ugly men. They hate that unattractive men lust after them. They want to forbid it.

They want attractive dudes to sexualize them but unattractive dudes should look on the floor and become eunuchs.
Imagine if the genders were reversed. They’re literal npc’s that are slaves to their biology.

Clown gynocentrism world men had to create things/hunt, gather resources, etc. while toilets got everything handed to just because they’re foids
They're good-for-nothing and a waste of resources.

This is why I don’t take foids seriously in professional settings. They expect to be treated like serious adults but then go home and behave like disgusting degenerates animals.

This is why I don’t take foids seriously in professional settings. They expect to be treated like serious adults but then go home and behave like disgusting degenerates animals.
eh if it's like a nurse or something I'll still give them a shot to draw blood or whatev

The more I see shit like this the more I am in favor of repealing women's civil rights.

Disgusting creatures:feelspuke::feelspuke:

Weird how being a shameless whore is considered cute now.

Not even a nanosecond

Women are all dirty whores.

Tbh, thanks to TikTok and our current music there's no more stopping these whores from whoring out as soon as they start puberty. And even if a father tried to keep his daughter away from that influence they are just going to call him a slut-shamer and that he has to let her daughter "explore her sexuality" even if she's under 18.
Nothing wrong with slut shaming. Gotta slut shame harder:feelsLSD:you see when Incorrect computing objects defy you. 'You just have to keep moving forward"

The problem with women is that they aren't complex. They are in fact, exceedingly simple minded and primitive.

Modern foids aren't even dishwashers

Holy fuck the one at 0:22 :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

EDIT: Actually, half of them are :ahegao:

Last edited:
Modern foids aren't even dishwashers
This, they don't want to do any of the work yet still expect us to wageslave and moneymaxx for them.

This, they don't want to do any of the work yet still expect us to wageslave and moneymaxx for them.
Also they don't even wash themselfs or clean they rooms :feelskek:. I saw a lot of foids like this on yt in some blackpill tiktok compilation :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. They even can't clean they room, but they have a lot of sex. Check-mate Peterson :feelshmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back