Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Bluepiller disproves blackpill science using facts and logic

complete bullshit of course, they just wanna dismiss all the evidence

he should have also thrown in the "evidence" of the unverified personal anecdote of the mythical 5'2 balding indian janitor who slays countless women using his good "personality".

he should have also thrown in the "evidence" of the unverified personal anecdote of the mythical 5'2 balding indian janitor who slays countless women using his good "personality".
Did an IT cuck actually say that JFL?

Hi I'm cuck and that's my 2 cents is basically what he wrote. Your science isn't science, stop destroying my rosy fantasy world.

I don't like your stats and proof bro,just take a shower and go to school :soy:

"Blackpill isn't true inkwell. Me and my wife's boyfriend agree on this. So this my 2 cents which I wrote while my wife was enjoying her bull's superior dick. i wonder why she never lets me fuck her though. Maybe its my personality :waitwhat: :waitwhat: "

I've seen non incels use black pill to describe a nihilistic worldview. Literally cultural appropriation.

Yeah bro ofc all those studies and statistics are irrelevant :soy: :soy:

" misinterpreted " SUUUUUURE

788px-D21MPkPW0AEiL0N.jpeg

It's like watching a flat earther struggle to disprove that the earth is round

allright ill give you that one I will take a shower today
6nyN

"Blackpill isn't true inkwell. Me and my wife's boyfriend agree on this. So this my 2 cents which I wrote while my wife was enjoying her bull's superior dick. i wonder why she never lets me fuck her though. Maybe its my personality :waitwhat: :waitwhat: "

This cracked me up.

delusional is he who cannot accept the truth. Blackpill is the truth. a person in asphyxiation cannot know that he is going through it.

but he didn't present any good points he just said "incels r cherrypicking feggits"

This shit makes me angry.
He is at the very VERGE of realizing this shit,he probably interalized the studies and applied them to situations in his life,and the shock was too great for him,so his bluepill mind kicked in to save the day,and this is the underlying anxiety that those studies might be valid materiliazed in this post.
Literally an NPC overheating

complete bullshit of course, they just wanna dismiss all the evidence
i remember reading some of the articles, and they weren't misinterpreted at all by incels.wiki

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back