Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bluepiller can't understand why women like 50 shades of grey

Somehow? :feelsseriously:

Cuck has no idea what foids even are. Yet would say we're the ignorant ones.

It’s funny, actually. We live in a society where women have never been more free to do everything and think anything without fear, and yet quite many like this sexist shit movie. This, and Twilight, and others like it.

Unbelievable

Uh oh getting a bit too close to suggesting that a woman might be at fault for something or questioning a woman's preference :feelsLSD:

Somehow? :feelsseriously:

Cuck has no idea what foids even are. Yet would say we're the ignorant ones.
It's almost like women love misogyny and abuse as long as it's Chad who's doing it :feelsLSD:

People's foundation for the bluepill is basically just confirmation bias at this point.

Sorry bro, women love being abused :feelsLSD:

I love how they always try and spin this as they have low self esteem.

Kinda weird how their self esteem is through the goddammed roof whenever an incel asks them on a date. :feelstastyman:

women are in love with this new movie 365 days. typical foid shit, gigachad fucks the shit out of her. no change

I genuinely feel bad for retarded people like this

Those cucks are so fucking stupid bro it makes my head hurt.

If a foid isn't submissive to you and doesn't like it when you spank her and tie her up, she's not attracted to you. There's a reason why 50 shades of grey is one of the best selling books. All foids want to be dominated. EMOTIONALLY AND PHYSICALLY.

if Christian Grey were old, bald, and short the movie would have been classified as horror instead of romance

Foids want to be abused and fucked by tall chads and obviously not by incel/normie manlets

Why are cucks so in denial about the nature of foids? Their ultimate fantasy is to be used and abused by a billionaire Chad.

Shit like this is what convinces me that the blackpilled, and even redpilled, perspective is objectively true.

These bluepilled NPCs must short-circuit when presented with Occam's Razor. The truth is staring them directly in the face, and they just stare back blankly, while making up ridiculous shit to explain away reality and pretend that foids can do no wrong.

Dense retards.

Lmao megacope. The book sale numbers speak for themself, just like how Tinder statistics on looks speak for themself. IT is one giant cope, and just deflect the issue, can't make any legitimate argument but will say its a mental issue if you are upset at your life situation despite having done everything they said.

because women love this shit