Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Bluepilled world was so much more beautiful

jonso

jonso

Recruit
★★
It was cucked but it was nice to believe in love, beauty, justice, goodness. I wanted to give good and love to people, to make the world a better place. I believed in finding the one true love. I believed that many women are good and intelligent and that one of them will have the perfect peronality and that we will start a family together.

I projected all my dreams onto a oneitis which kept as an orbiter to take away my money at every occassion and swiped the floor with me when her chad crush told her to.

The world rejected me and all the love I wanted to give to it. It started in elementary school, I had no friends. But it got worst in highschool when I witnessed all the normies having fun, having sex, having friends... I wasn't even invited to class parties. Now I've been rotting on the univeristy for years, studying and wagecucking and each day coming back to an empty flat. Blackpill showed me the truth. I hate the world and see it as an ugly place, the women - as animals.

But I miss the old fantasy. If the bluebilled world was such a beautiful, based place! I wanted it to be true so much that if I didn't get fucked by genes I would probably be the goodest and most bluepilled of normies. I can see why normies cannot or do not want to understand us. And why they are so shocked when faced with the monstERs they create.

Last edited:
the rope or the whitepill is the only way from here

Loss of innocence is brutal.

Loss of innocence is brutal.
it doesn't have to be normies,foids and chads lose innocence as well and they don't become traumatized for life because of it
it's mostly incels who get their spirits crushed by life :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Your feelings are very similar to mine

It was cucked but it was nice to believe in love, beauty, justice, goodness. I wanted to give good and love to people, to make the world a better place. I believed in finding the one true love. I believed that many women are good and intelligent and that one of them will have the perfect peronality and that we will start a family together.

I projected all my dreams onto a oneitis which kept as an orbiter to take away my money at every occassion and swiped the floor with me when her chad crush told her to.

The world rejected me and all the love I wanted to give to it. It started in elementary school, I had no friends. But it got worst in highschool when I witnessed all the normies having fun, having sex, having friends... I wasn't even invited to class parties. Now I've been rotting on the univeristy for years, studying and wagecucking and each day coming back to an empty flat. Blackpill showed me the truth. I hate the world and see it as an ugly place, the women - as animals.

But I miss the old fantasy. If the bluebilled world was such a beautiful, based place! I wanted it to be true so much that if I didn't get fucked by genes I would probably be the goodest and most bluepilled of normies. I can see why normies cannot or do not want to understand us. And why they are so shocked when faced with the monstERs they create.
Same.

It wasn't beautiful. But it was full of hope. Well dying hope but hope at least. Now I don't feel any hope. I don't feel anything anymore.

If you're Chad, then yeah.

It wasn't beautiful. But it was full of hope. Well dying hope but hope at least. Now I don't feel any hope. I don't feel anything anymore.
It is what it is. Now you're truly alive, as I am.

It started in elementary school, I had no friends. But it got worst in highschool when I witnessed all the normies having fun, having sex, having friends... I wasn't even invited to class parties. Now I've been rotting on the univeristy for years, studying and wagecucking and each day coming back to an empty flat.
Whoa, right in the feels, friend. I'm sorry that you have to endure hat.

I hate the world and see it as an ugly place
Not sure if the following will help you, but it helps me a bit: focus on things of beauty that are lost even to normies - things that existed in the past that normie society (which is racist against whites and tears down anything associated with western culture) has abandoned.

Get into classical music and classical art; read old books. It's odd, but there's a solace in being the only person to appreciate a thing - it's similar to what it was like to be the only anime fan before normies discovered it.

To start with, give this a watch:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXPDIskRO0c

The thing is, the world that he lived in is lost forever and cannot return. It's practically a star trek utopia without the tech. It's a world of high IQ people that aren't manipulated by elites into hating each other constantly. No normie can have that no matter how much they want it ... but the crazy thing is, they can't even imagine that world is possible. So for that reason, learning about it is like a secret thing that only (mostly only) you will have.

Whoa, right in the feels, friend. I'm sorry that you have to endure hat.

Not sure if the following will help you, but it helps me a bit: focus on things of beauty that are lost even to normies - things that existed in the past that normie society (which is racist against whites and tears down anything associated with western culture) has abandoned.

Get into classical music and classical art; read old books. It's odd, but there's a solace in being the only person to appreciate a thing - it's similar to what it was like to be the only anime fan before normies discovered it.

To start with, give this a watch:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXPDIskRO0c

The thing is, the world that he lived in is lost forever and cannot return. It's practically a star trek utopia without the tech. It's a world of high IQ people that aren't manipulated by elites into hating each other constantly. No normie can have that no matter how much they want it ... but the crazy thing is, they can't even imagine that world is possible. So for that reason, learning about it is like a secret thing that only (mostly only) you will have.

Thank you. Very high IQ advice.

b9a7cc42-f4dc-449b-b8cc-49e13017feff_text.gif

This is just to harsh to read it on.
This world is twisted.
My best friend passed through the same thing,and recently someone i know got into the same thing and im just watch the whole world as well as my mind burn.