Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bluepilled ugly men explaining why they aren't getting matches on tinder.

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-

Just read the comments. It ranges from blaming tinder's algorithm, to accusing tinder of marking them as a bot, to blaming the pictures they have, and finally accusing women of only caring about looks (ding ding). The answer is so obvious. YOU'RE UGLY.

The answer is so obvious. YOU'RE UGLY.

No no no, the answer is simple. You need to pay more shekels - erm, money - to my scam - erm, legitimate business!. You're not ugly goy - erm, guy! - just buy Tinder+++ access and you will get more matches.

When will they learn? Tired of saying this.

Every single one of you is so negative. It's obvious he has a shitty personaliteehee!

No no no, the answer is simple. You need to pay more shekels - erm, money - to my scam - erm, legitimate business!. You're not ugly goy - erm, guy! - just buy Tinder+++ access and you will get more matches.
shut it down @Jewsel

your personality permeates through your facial bones

Its quite sad witnessing this guys naivety. You almost don't want to tell him and let him continue living in his bluepilled fantasy world.

Its quite sad witnessing this guys naivety. You almost don't want to tell him and let him continue living in his bluepilled fantasy world.

Not me, I’d rather have him aware than maybe realize later when he’s too old or apathetic to care.

lol wasn't this in the faceandlms video

Some of the comments:
"Tinder is bullshit. I know for a fact that I am a goodlooking guy and I also get very few matches. Dont worry about it man"
"Daefit I'm a model and the best looking person I've seen not even bullshitting but I haven't gotten one like or match hahah. It's actually fked"
"I have a theory. To me, Tinder uses fake account with auto-generated images of girls in order to attract men..."
"yeah i think it's a bug.......i don't belive that nobody swipe right to you. Belive me 100% is a kind of errors...or tinder algorithms....bugs....because it's impossible to don't get any kind of matches. I have a friend who let's say at approximately 10-20 swipes he have at least 1-3-4 matches. So yeah it's weard"
A currycel: "Same problem here"

How fucking CLUELESS are most men? I didn't think even legit aspies were this oblivious.

fucking lol. Is he trolling or serious?? He's clearly not attractive to women. What does he expect?

Some of the comments:
"Tinder is bullshit. I know for a fact that I am a goodlooking guy and I also get very few matches. Dont worry about it man"
"Daefit I'm a model and the best looking person I've seen not even bullshitting but I haven't gotten one like or match hahah. It's actually fked"
"I have a theory. To me, Tinder uses fake account with auto-generated images of girls in order to attract men..."
"yeah i think it's a bug.......i don't belive that nobody swipe right to you. Belive me 100% is a kind of errors...or tinder algorithms....bugs....because it's impossible to don't get any kind of matches. I have a friend who let's say at approximately 10-20 swipes he have at least 1-3-4 matches. So yeah it's weard"
A currycel: "Same problem here"

How fucking CLUELESS are most men? I didn't think even legit aspies were this oblivious.
Fuckin in denial

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back