Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bluepilled trucel

• Thread starter Marquis de Sade
  • Start date
Marquis de Sade

Marquis de Sade

Major
★★★★★
Look at this poor cunt. He should have an account here rather than going to the media.
Lonely 40-year-old virgin looking for love with 'quite attractive' woman

Lonely 40-year-old virgin wants 'quite attractive' woman not just for sex 'but that would be a plus'
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I want to cope like him.

Looks like a fatcel standartcel to me.Losing weight,lowering standarts,getting a haircut and shower would actually help him.This is exactly how normies see us,that is why nobody takes us serious

Looks like a fatcel standartcel to me.Losing weight,lowering standarts,getting a haircut and shower would actually help him.This is exactly how normies see us,that is why nobody takes us serious
Yeah tbh, i don’t get why were all viewed as fat, i think most of us are skinny manlets

Looks just like manlier, but fatter, older, and more unkept version of me, so I say I mog him

Yeah tbh, i don’t get why were all viewed as fat, i think most of us are skinny manlets
True,but (((they))) portrait us like this through such articles

He looks like an old version of me

Even though the story takes a 'sympathetic tone' you can tell the purpose of the story is for everyone to cringe at this sadsac. Which is pretty fuckin shady.

Yeah, this is the problem. Most "incels" out there are bluepilled and don't take care of themselves. People then wrongly assume blackpilled incels are like that.

Why would you take care of yourself if you're blackpilled? Being bluepilled seems much more aligned with self-improvement and taking care of yourself to me. "It's over" is not the bluepill mantra.

Invite him here then OP

Until his public appeal bags him a loli of culture then he'll mog you
He could mog me by unfattening and becoming more stylish too, then I'm too fag compared to him

“iTs hIz tOxic pERsoNalIty thAtz hoLding hIm bAcc!” :soy::feelstastyman:

most truecels are bluepilled sadly

I have a strange feeling he's gonna find someone at least an ugly landwhale or a tranny

I think if he lost weight and got a haircut he'd be decent looking since he doesn't seem to have terrible bone structure

I have a strange feeling he's gonna find someone at least an ugly landwhale or a tranny

"Finding" a tranny (a man pretending to be a woman) doesn't count as ascending. If a man who desires sex with women "settles" for having sex with a man, he's accomplished nothing and is actually worse off because he's forced himself to do something he finds repugnant. It would be like a thirsty man drinking salt water. It leaves him worse off than drinking nothing.

Bluepilled beyond all reason. He must have an iq of 70 or something.

I kind of wish I was an aspie weirdo like him so I had more of an excuse!

That poor soul doesn't know that he is a toxic misogynic inkel if he wants to be loved.

someone link him this site