Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Bluepilled ricecel travels to Nebraska to see his 2 year old "girlfriend" for the first time

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-

P. S: Massive height pill in the video.

Posted before but never gets old. Look at how fucking disgusted she is by him and his height, she fucking refuses to hold him while giving him a "hug".

this was hard to watch ngl

is kpop popular in nebraska get
It's popular everywhere. I moved to the Midwest not too long ago and the girls here are total fucking height queens, despite wanting to suck prettyboy rice cock. I'm in like the bottom 25 percentile in height on my campus. I don't know what the fuck they put in the water here but there are some girls who are even taller than me, and most of the guys here are taller than me.

It's popular everywhere. I moved to the Midwest not too long ago and the girls here are total fucking height queens, despite wanting to suck prettyboy rice cock. I'm in like the bottom 25 percentile in height on my campus. I don't know what the fuck they put in the water here but there are some girls who are even taller than me, and most of the guys here are taller than me.
its over

Original video because OP's is fucking retarded with some gay commentary

Posted before but never gets old.

There are a lot of questions though...didn't they ever facetime? I believe it happened for real but what was the motivation for the ricecel to upload it to youtube? he looks like a fool.

Cliffs: "She's mine bro!"

Last edited:
When she said he was short he should've been like:
Dontcarewhite

Original video because OP's is fucking retarded with some gay commentary

God i fucking hate people who pause the video just to tell their own opinion about it. I wish i could knock their teethes out thru my screen.

God i fucking hate people who pause the video just to tell their own opinion about it. I wish i could knock their teethes out thru my screen.
Blame OP for being a retard and helping people like that.

There are a lot of questions though...didn't they ever facetime? I believe it happened for real but what was the motivation for the ricecel to upload it to youtube? he looks like a fool.
Betacuck trait. "This is my story, and it's okay, I'm not entitled to muh le'lady's respect".

I thought by 2 year old I meant a 2 year old

Betacuck trait. "This is my story, and it's okay, I'm not entitled to muh le'lady's respect".

Y'know whats kinda crazy? I bet this rice is a pioneer of sorts...someday sub8s dating-lives will be relegated to e-love. Like going hiking together with her going hiking with her phone-cam on 1500 miles away and the lonely sub8 also walking around his neighborhood with his phone on...

just laughing together & making random comments about nature without a care in the world! (at least until Chad urges her to get the sub8 male to Venmo $50 so they can go out for drinks after their hike).

Cliffs: Sad.

cant we just watch the original video instead of some random faggot talking over it saying all the shit we are already seeing

I feel sorry for him. He's way too bluepilled.

Lol, if this is how you react to something like this, maybe you should go to some therapy, ngl. The guy is not even a bluepilled idiot defending the bitch
Blame OP for being a retard and helping people like that.
Fuck off loser

If his face was gl would this be different? :waitwhat:

Scripted. She was never talking to him for that long.

Some aspects must be real but to think she didn't see his frame in 2 years to guess his height? I kinda think there is some aspect of scripted for sure? Like why would he publish it? Why would he publicize his awful singing? maybe this holds a clue...his latest video....

Wtf is that pedophile "2yo girlfriend" shit?

this was hard to see and I don't want to see it again.

LOL this is fake she wouldve never met up with him in the first place he is short and ugly

fucking brutal

This latino fuck's voice is driving me insane.