Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bluepilled people may have never grown up past childhood brain. "Looks don't matter" cope.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
Children believe in bullshit fairy tales and crap like that. I honestly think bluepilled idiots never grew past that phase. Instead of believing in gnomes they change that belief to bluepilled cope that "looks don't matter".
I literally knew that "looks don't matter" was complete and ultimate bullshit when I was like 10 yo and learned about people had entire careers based on being born as a chad/stacy. Literally the only fucking job that all you need is to have the bones for being taken pictures of. the ultimate get rich quick scheme. JFL clown world.

I think most people aren't as bluepilled as they say they are tbh. A lot will say bluepilled things but when you talk to them 1 on 1 or they think they are in good company they will reveal they aren't as bluepilled.

I think most people aren't as bluepilled as they say they are tbh. A lot will say bluepilled things but when you talk to them 1 on 1 or they think they are in good company they will reveal they aren't as bluepilled.
i disagree tbh. i'd say it's something like 60% bluepilled to 30% blackpilled males out there. and some that depends. women are all retarded so they will just go with the flow of whatever is popular at the moment.

Children story tend to be black pilled asf.

The chad prince charming . The stacy that overcome all the odd cuz reasons ...these archetypes are older than time itself.

The ugly manlet is the evil monster. And so on and so forth.

Even shrek... foinna didn't reconsider shrek as a lover until she met Prince manlet Lmao.

My childhood was a mockery of my existence and I didn't even know it cuz I was a child.

Children story tend to be black pilled asf.

The chad prince charming . The stacy that overcome all the odd cuz reasons ...these archetypes are older than time itself.

The ugly manlet is the evil monster. And so on and so forth.

Even shrek... foinna didn't reconsider shrek as a lover until she met Prince manlet Lmao.

My childhood was a mockery of my existence and I didn't even know it cuz I was a child.
brutal and high iq.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back