Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bluepilled parents are all secretly blackpilled lmao

Ramiel

Ramiel

gamer
★★★★★
It's so fucking funny how my parents always cope by telling me "omg you're so attractive. You can do anything1!!"

Yesterday they were trying to bluepill me again despite the fact that I've basically been rejected for like the 14th time yesterday (yes i've kept count jfl), so i just tell them that I asked a girl out and that she rejected me

As soon as I tell them that they both freak out and tell me how I should stop asking out girls and how i'm gonna get falsely accused of sexual assault jfl. We have like a 30 minute argument where I keep telling them that if they think i'm so attractive then i'm not gonna get falsely accused, so it means they were just gaslighting me the whole time.

"muh muh you're so handsome :soy: :soy: :soy: " literally thrown out the window within fucking seconds just lol

Last edited:
It's so fucking funny how my parents always cope by telling me "omg you're so attractive. You can do anything1!!"

Yesterday they were trying to bluepill me again despite the fact that I've basically been rejected for like the 14th time yesterday (yes i've kept count jfl), so i just tell them that I asked a girl out and that she rejected me

As soon as I tell them that they both freak out and tell me how I should stop asking out girls and how i'm gonna get falsely accused of sexual assault jfl

"muh muh you're so handsome" literally thrown out the window within fucking seconds just lol
"Please, anon. How dare you not entertain the thought of our genes being superior? Our genes persevering, making it to the next generation of humans. Anon, this is your fault. Not ours. You may not have chosen this, but you exist.

Just shut the fuck up, anon. It's all in your head. We don't want to believe that this is the case, keep trying. If you fail, you're not our child." :feelsrope:

Deep down they acknowledge that it's over for you. They just delude themselves into thinking it's not because otherwise they would have to admit that the genes they passed on are of low quality and they are ugly

As soon as I tell them that they both freak out and tell me how I should stop asking out girls and how i'm gonna get falsely accused of sexual assault jfl. We have like a 30 minute argument where I keep telling them that if they think i'm so attractive then i'm not gonna get falsely accused, so it means they were just gaslighting me the whole time.

"muh muh you're so handsome" literally thrown out the window within fucking seconds just lol
indeed. To YOU they are bluepilled, but in reality blackpilled. My estranged father has always been blackpilled towards me and has always shown it. My mother is either red- or blackpilled to me. In reality, she is dark-red pilled

Deep down they acknowledge that it's over for you. They just delude themselves into thinking it's not because otherwise they would have to admit that the genes they passed on are of low quality and they are ugly
yes, they secretly know that being an ugly ethnic is my downfall, and that I'm not gonna have a normal life where i can simply just talk to girls and find "the one" jfl

in a way i can kinda appreciate the fact that they're looking out for me by knowing i'll get falsely accused for just looking a certain way

"muh muh you're so handsome :soy: :soy: :soy: " literally thrown out the window within fucking seconds just lol
Lol, ask 'em how you're expected to get a gf if you don't approach. Wanna hear what bs they say.

Lol, ask 'em how you're expected to get a gf if you don't approach. Wanna hear what bs they say.
I guarantee you it’ll be some variation of “the right one will come to you eventually”

I guarantee you it’ll be some variation of “the right one will come to you eventually”
Breaking those gender roles woooo, she'll approach lol.

Breaking those gender roles woooo, she'll approach lol.
worked for my dad. My mom asked him out within three days of knowing him

she rejected like 10 betas, one of which was so cucked he bought a plane ticket for her to go to marry my dad in a different country

I guess them having an incel son is karma for the beta guy she nearly drove to suicide

worked for my dad. My mom asked him out within three days of knowing him

she rejected like 10 betas, one of which was so cucked he bought a plane ticket for her to go to marry my dad in a different country

I guess them having an incel son is karma for the beta guy she nearly drove to suicide
You inherit her features I'm guessing.

indeed. To YOU they are bluepilled, but in reality blackpilled. My estranged father has always been blackpilled towards me and has always shown it. My mother is either red- or blackpilled to me. In reality, she is dark-red pilled
shit thread, some parents are actually full on 100% bluepilled like mine are

shit thread, some parents are actually full on 100% bluepilled like mine are
when did I ever say ALL parents are NOT blue-pilled? Maybe you're not as ugly as you say, idk.
But what's certain: I'm ugly, and my mother knows it's over. Wants me to forget the idea of having a gf (doesn't directly say either, but it's clear she thinks this). I'm 26, a KHHV. Short, too.

Everyone acknowledges the blackpill to some degree since the blackpill is reality.

Nobody in my familly ever told me i was handsome, maybe cuz i'm the exact opposite, who knows :lul:. I despise every single fucker in my family tree to an insane degree, if one of these subhumans had died before having a fucking kid i wouldn't have had to be there.

my mom gets mad at me for being racist and saying white people are the best, then she admits to me she is glad one of my sisters who was born with blue eyes LOST them because she didn't want my other 2 sisters to be jealous of her. JFL It's amazing how she can't see how hypocritical she is. She even dyed her hair blonde recently and wore green contact lenses yesterday

ive always been short. the only reason im even on here is because im short. shortest man in the fucking family, from my moms shit genes, and i can guarantee my mother would be disgusted by me if she was my peer because of my short stature. im healthy (not fat) decent face, pale skin, about as good as it can get for an ethnic, but my height ruins me. i would rather be retarded and tall than intelligent and short. it constantly is so embarassing to walk around barefoot. I almost have to wear shoes because of how much i hate my stupid height.

my mom gets mad at me for being racist and saying white people are the best, then she admits to me she is glad one of my sisters who was born with blue eyes LOST them because she didn't want my other 2 sisters to be jealous of her. JFL It's amazing how she can't see how hypocritical she is. She even dyed her hair blonde recently and wore green contact lenses yesterday
Lmao the mental gymnastics foids go through. Absolutely nothing that comes out of their mouths is how they really feel. My own nutcase mother flipped out once because someone implied she had naturally brown hair. Which she does but in her mind she somehow convinced herself she is some aryan blond haired godess while in the real world she has always been a brown haired jewish looking foid with a phenotype that fits into a romanian gypsy village or something.

Women are endlessly retarded.

Last edited:
Looks don't matter then they try to make you feel better by telling you you are good looking

JFL my dad saying I'm tall at 5'7

My mom is kinda like that a bit. We will have discussions about looks and how important they are but as soon as I tell her why I can't get gf she hits me with the "you just gotta be yourself and put yourself out there!" Still love her tho

Lmao the mental gymnastics foids go through. Absolutely nothing that comes out of their mouths is how they really feel. My own nutcase mother flipped out once because someone implied she had naturally brown hair. Which she does but in her mind she somehow convinced herself she is some aryan blond haired godess while in the real world she has always been a brown haired jewish looking foid with a phenotype that fits into a romanian gypsy village or something.

Women are endlessly retarded.
Yep. My mom has hazel eyes with a very small amount of green in her eyes and she loves it when people compliment her on it.

Another incident of her white worshipping despite being an iraqi is when she saw my twin cousins who both had green eyes. She literally put her hand over her heart and starting going on about how cute they were

And yet I'm the racist when I tell my sisters they should thank Allah they were born white-passinf JFL