Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bluepilled Newcels/IncelTears/Guests here is the Nuclear Blackpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-
gcgihfg-jpg.260106

We aren't incels because we post mean comments on an obscure forum anonymously on the internet, get that through your skull.

I hate not getting replies, give me alerts! It is my only source of dopamine and validation :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Ah yes, just be Nazi

I hate not getting replies, give me alerts! It is my only source of dopamine and validation :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Just be urself bro hahahahaha

wasnt the first one proven to be fake?

ABP should be a part of every incels ammunition against cucks

Not even the best evidence for the blackpill. Drop some research done by third parties.

Rochelle needs to be acid faced 10x

say lots of people of braincels say it was fake
There are articles on that experiment, the only evidence that this is fake is that the user who did this also knew how to photoshopped. Which is not evidence. This experiment has no proof its not real.

They are just coping. Even an irl mean incel like me knows that most people at this forum are gutless effeminate kind men who talk to people with a low toned voice and try to be the least rude as possible because of the fear caused by their social anxiety.
It is the average profile of an incel everywhere.