Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bluepilled incels are the worst

• Thread starter BrazilianPardoleiro
  • Start date
BrazilianPardoleiro

BrazilianPardoleiro

5'3 mixed race poorcel living in a shithole
★★★★
"Found the incel"

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1598482751671.jpg
    FB_IMG_1598482751671.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 167
I fucking hate those unaware cucks

Is he looking in the mirror as he says it? LMAO.

How can you be rejected by society and banned from non-paid sex and still believe in fairy tales? I understand if you were getting pussy, but this?

How can you be rejected by society and banned from non-paid sex and still believe in fairy tales? I understand if you were getting pussy, but this?
They are coping hard

That's the thing, they think that just because they don't hate women that they're not incels

retards now think that incel means woman hater

that's why you see foids saying "I'm in a relationship with an incel"

or why you see cucks saying "I'm a virgin but not an incel"

oh my god did you photoshop his eyes lol

Wait, that's not a morph? That guy is truecel tier and wants to make fun of incels?

The worst part about them is that they're feelings aren't hurt because they're so unaware of their looks level.

That's the thing, they think that just because they don't hate women that they're not incels

And at the same time they call guys that come off as being hostile to women but have been in relationships with women before virgins. Literally no logic whatsoever. Just grasping at straws to insult and mock any guy that says anything negative about women.

2/10 tbh, even St. BlackOps2Cel is more good-looking than him jfl

I can't believe the term "Incel" is becoming popular here in brazil

they will come around. just a matter of time

Brazil has a lot of those delusional idiots who think being a Nice Guy gonna Grant them pussy, even though most of the pussy slayers treat women like utter shit.

Whenever someone gets in an online discussion of any kind and fails to provide insightful evidence tto back their oppinions they always just panic and throw the: "oH BuT u R InKeLL :soy: :soy: :soy: " card. jfl at these retards

This. This. THIS! They just don't get it and aren't willing to. THE DEFINITION OF INCEL IS LITERALLY IN THE NAME! God I fucking hate normies. They are pathetic.

Looks like Sid the sloth holy.