Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bluepilled incel takes the chadfish pill

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1ehb4of/about_some_of_those_chadfish_experiments_i_need/

Hey. I am in a very bad headspace right now and I don't know what to do. A while ago I stumbled across those stupid "chadfish" experiments.

I had a very bad mental health crisis and tried to debunk them but I am really not smart and I dug myself further into a hole. I am not an Incel and I wish I could just let this go, but I have OCD and my brain is playing devil's advocate for this BS. I would really appreciate if someone more qualified could break down what is wrong with these "experiments".

Jfl. "I am not an incel" :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

He has to let go of his ego and accept that some things cannot be controlled.

How ITcels respond when they're forced to look at Blackpill Science and Chadfishing experiments. Anything that goes beyond edgy shitposts and blatant falseflags makes them sweat.

It's ok brother I felt the same way when I found out about the chadfishing experiments. Chadfish pill was nuclear for me

>ITcels are confronted with actual foid behaviour

common ITcel L

LMFAO. Poor guy, I actually feel sorry for him. Chadfishing can break a person for sure.

I feel kinda bad for him because this is just brutal

Imagine living thinking everything is just and fair and then conducting an experiment like this WITH TEXTING and finding out with your own eyes that everything moral doesn't matter and superficial bullshit like looks get you a lot farther

weak minds shatter like a glass bottle hitting concrete when confronting blackpill…

the Bp is giving this soyboy literal mental breakdown jfl

surprisingly on his second post there was ONE comment that seemed somewhat genuine. Of course it wasn't on incel tears, but hopefully bluepilled boy read this and it got through to his brain as the only explanation that makes logical sense.

the rest are just denying, minimizing, and pretending that what he's thinking is irrelevant. female gaslighting at it's finest.

How ITcels respond when they're forced to look at Blackpill Science and Chadfishing experiments. Anything that goes beyond edgy shitposts and blatant falseflags makes them sweat.

lol
"lets assume one of these responses are from a real woman"
they just cant help but to come up with some cope
But but but it’s not true trust me bro! It it must be some bots!

The comment section is pure copium. They are trying so hard to justify why Chadfishing experiments get so many matches, meanwhile ugly and average men barely get any, if even one at all.

Pure copium. Even when the truth is laid before their eyes they still cope. Some people just can't handle it, I guess.

The comment section is pure copium. They are trying so hard to justify why Chadfishing experiments get so many matches, meanwhile ugly and average men barely get any, if even one at all.
These are some of the most insane copes I've ever seen.

Yeah just become a homeless person and chat up random women at starbucks. What a brilliant idea. Why didn't anyone think of this sooner?

"go to r/incel exit bro!" You mean the subreddit where no actual studies or evidence debunking the blackpill outside of "i know a guy bro" is posted?