Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bluepilled if you were never rejected

Shinichi Kudo

Shinichi Kudo

Captain
★★
You can only experience the black pill through rejection.
Rejection opens your eyes on the female nature and makes you realize your true smv and cleans your mind from all the blue pill crap. Without rejection, you will still have the blue pill hope for that it is so important to go through the experience of rejection.
It is not necessary to approach foids in real life since you can approach many of them on Internet. Tinder and social media are real life.

At first you have hope. And the truth is too hard, so you keep deceiving yourself. You reveal a painful truth to protect yourself from suffering. But after years of trying and being constantly rejected, you discover the blackpill.

True, I think you NEED to be rejected at least one time to call yourself an incel.

Water is wet tier post BUT

There are users here who never ever asked a foid out, so I guess it could be some sort of fakecel epiphany.

Or you can look at yourself in the miror and have somewhat of an objective opinion. I won't give a foid the satisfaction of rejecting me, i know what card i got given at birth, i need no confirmations.

I don’t need to do that. One look in the mirror and how girls treat me is all I need to know.

More than once I'd argue
Not really. In order to get a GF, you need to be a chad (gigachad, ultrachad, godchad etc), if you got rejected at least once in your life - you are neither of those things, therefore you are an incel.

Quite stupid
No, that's actually quite smart. If you got rejected - this means you are not a chad, therefore you will never be loved by a foid, therefore you are an incel. Is there anything about this that is unclear?

Or you can look at yourself in the miror and have somewhat of an objective opinion. I won't give a foid the satisfaction of rejecting me, i know what card i got given at birth, i need no confirmations.
:yes:

What you're saying is there is only chad and incel
Foids see men's population like this, yes. You are either unfuckable (incel) or you are fuckable (chad). Any other questions?

Not chads so they must be incels right?
Well, first of all it's arguable if the guy in the middle and on the right are chads or not (depends on the height btw). The guy on the left is an incel, he will never be loved by a foid. Second, if those two guys are the in the top percentage of their local population - sure, they are chads and can be loved by foids, but if they are around giga/ultra/godchads - then they become just your average normies, which in the eyes of foids means they are incels.

7c2ae7b5f667784e58ecd8ed3acf9a3840bcb274.jpg
EtKSbcQXYAEBgKd.jpg
FdYXu9JUcAAgtfg.jpg

Not chads so they must be incels right?

Would they get right swiped on tinder? No, not even the f1 driver, especially not if he was a random noname.

@MillionBashStream97 Gostaria de saber sua opinião, pois estou muito esgotado mentalmente
Eu não entendi porra nenhuma do que ele falou... Soa como baboseira pra mim :feelsseriously:

Pessoalmente, se você acredita na lei do Sub-8, você deve ser banido desse site.

@Gokubro is just your above average faggot that is frustrated he didn't get Stacy.

Obrigado

:yes: :yes: :yes:
In what world this this dude an incel
7c2ae7b5f667784e58ecd8ed3acf9a3840bcb274.jpg
I went to the shopping mall with my aunt yesterday, and 99% of the people I saw in couples, had a guy that looked exactly like this or more attractive then this, of varying races.

"But muh Brazil"
No, I'm pretty fucking sure a guy like this would score if he made a Tinder account in the US. Would he score as much as Chad, NO. Fuck no.
But he still would.

And in Japan, this nigga would be a God to noodles.

On planet Earth.
You know what people say, when arguments don't work against people that deny reality, you get up and leave, and go do something else with your time.

Doesn't matter to you, and it shouldn't indeed, but you are going to my Ignore list.

True, I think you NEED to be rejected at least one time to call yourself an incel.
Bullshit, I've gone my entire life KHHV, I never even bothered asking any foids out bc what the fuck is the point if you KNOW the outcome already? You already KNOW damn well they'll say no. Fucking obvious, really. What girl would ever go out with an unappealing sub8 ethnic guy? Nobody. Your own race doesn't even want you either, its truly pathetic

Quite stupid to come to this forum after being rejected once and not trying again unless you're disabled, a giga manlet or super autistic.
Dumb fuck, u don't have to be any of those things to know its over

Girls excessively laugh when i walk by, i don’t think i’ll be asking anyone out any time soon

Bullshit, I've gone my entire life KHHV, I never even bothered asking any foids out bc what the fuck is the point if you KNOW the outcome already? You already KNOW damn well they'll say no. Fucking obvious, really. What girl would ever go out with an unappealing sub8 ethnic guy? Nobody. Your own race doesn't even want you either, its truly pathetic
Listen, in order to understand that you are an incel, you need to know that you are not desirable sexually, right? The ONLY person who can 100% say if you are desirable is a foid. You can cope all you want, saying shit like "DUDE JUST LOOK AT THE MIRROR", but the truth is that you are a man and you CAN NOT accurately rate yourself. So, since you cannot accurately rate yourself, you need a foid to rate you (approach her). If she rejects you - you are an incel and will never be loved. She accepts you - you are a chad (or she wants your money).

Listen, in order to understand that you are an incel, you need to know that you are not desirable sexually, right? The ONLY person who can 100% say if you are desirable is a foid. You can cope all you want, saying shit like "DUDE JUST LOOK AT THE MIRROR", but the truth is that you are a man and you CAN NOT accurately rate yourself. So, since you cannot accurately rate yourself, you need a foid to rate you (approach her). If she rejects you - you are an incel and will never be loved. She accepts you - you are a chad (or she wants your money).
If you've never had any foids interested in u then it was over from the start

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back