Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bluepilled fags have nothing to refute about the blackpill when one of our own fakecels ascend.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I've always wondered about this thought and haven't bothered to post it, until now.

I've known of several users on here, along with fakecels on other incel forums/subreddits, who have actually ascended.

But I notice the bluepilled cucks on r/IncelTears never EVER talk about this, and I've never heard about this being discussed.

IMHO, it's a catch-22 for them. If this was discussed to them, they would literally have NO argument, because they dickride this whole dogma about how personality is the top trait that women look for. It only proves our point better that women only care about looks to THEM when there's known good looking fakecels who ascend (because apparently all incels have a "bad personality" :feelskek:).

What do you guys think about this?

Last edited:
I've always wondered about this thought and haven't bothered to post it now.

I've known of several users on here, along with fakecels on other incel forums/subreddits, who have actually ascended.

But I notice the bluepilled cucks on r/IncelTears never EVER talk about this, and I've never heard about this being discussed.

IMHO, it's a catch-22 for them. If this was discussed to them, they would literally have NO argument, because they dickride this whole dogma about how personality is the top trait that women look for. It only proves our point better that women only care about looks to THEM when there's known good looking fakecels who ascend (because apparently all incels have a "bad personality" :feelskek:).

What do you guys think about this?

I think it's true what you say.

just another thing that validates the blackpill for me. almost all of the people that had sex or ended up getting it have usually been normie tier or above, you will rarely ever see a sub4 ascending without having to go to asia or something. some of these dudes are aspie as fuck too.

its all about looks and nothing else

just another thing that validates the blackpill for me. almost all of the people that had sex or ended up getting it have usually been normie tier or above, you will rarely ever see a sub4 ascending without having to go to asia or something. some of these dudes are aspie as fuck too.

its all about looks and nothing else
Legit. Every time someone gets laid and post their pick they are always at least average looking. Back when incels wasn't mainstream tons more people would post their pics and of course the people who got laid were always at least normie tier.

It's a paradox for them and their flawed logic

That is really a " gottem fuel"
(inb4 soy)
Feels really nice tbh.

I mean that article posted by the New York times or whatever it's called literally used Chadlites from lookism

Most of the fakecels that ascend are white along with some blacks. Brutal racepill