Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bluepilled ethnic foids get hit by the racepill

Anyone who uses the word “POC” needs to be whipped

Shitskins are repulisive, ugly, grotesque abominations and failures of nature that are utterly unworthy of human status.

kek, they wouldn't piss on deathnics if they were on fire, fuck them and fuck white chad

Most deathnics online pretend to be woke retards even though they believe in a very conservative traditional lyf cuz they know only the woke white they/thems will find their poo poo skin attractive (even then not , most lefties virtue signal ethnics a lot). When will ethnics realise that white people on average are just much more good looking than an average ethnic. A fair woman with blonde hair and light colour eyes will mog a black skinned black eyes negress any day. Why they want to bully white people (by calling them wacists) into fucking them? Stick to ur own races

Not a single word

Typical shitskin mind break. Simultaneously yearning to be white in silence while outwardly crying "wasisim" whenever a white person says the quite part out loud. Miscegenation was banned because no white wants their bloodline tainted with shitskin filth

Anyone who uses the word “POC” needs to be whipped
"POC" doesn't mean shit anyways. "Person of colour". Well by that logic all of us are people of colour. White is a colour. I'm a white mayocel, that makes me a "POC" too.

And just because I'm of European descent doesn't define mean skin color defines me or my race or my ethnicity either. There are probably East Asians in Japan or Korea that have "whiter" or paler skin that me, even taking jnto account how pale and white my own skin is.

Bottom line is that bluepillers are very stupid.

person of color :soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy:

colored person :horror::giga::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Agreed kek they are the same word basically.

"POC" doesn't mean shit anyways. "Person of colour". Well by that logic all of us are people of colour. White is a colour. I'm a white mayocel, that makes me a "POC" too.

And just because I'm of European descent doesn't define mean skin color defines me or my race or my ethnicity either. There are probably East Asians in Japan or Korea that have "whiter" or paler skin that me, even taking jnto account how pale and white my own skin is.

Bottom line is that bluepillers are very stupid.

Agreed kek they are the same word basically.
The reason colour matters a lot in America is because the main racial warfare is black vs white.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back