Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL bluepilled cuck tries to explain why incels can't get laid, confuses us with bluepilled pick up artists

I'm not watching that

This guy just assumes incels exist because they are low iq idiots, the typical response I can expect from an arrogant NT normfag.

David Bond is a slayer. Not one second.

This guy just assumes incels exist because they are low iq idiots, the typical response I can expect from an arrogant NT normfag.
he thinks incels are PUA. we're anti-PUA. PUA is bluepilled cope

Literally, ER was on a website called PUAHate.

The same like right-wingers ("Nazis") were depicted in Germany in the past.

Fucking bluepilled normies.
it's not about pErSoNaLiTy JFL (I know everyone here knows it, it's aimed to bluepilled fags)

Scenario 1:

460729-64d48239a14acc9c2fd9a6ebbbb389a3.jpg

Truecel: "Hi, you look very beatiful" .
Foid: Looks at him with disgust and fear, probably a chad or tyrone will rescue her and you will be identified as a sex offender.

Scenario 2:

images

Chad: "Hey babe, I like you"
Foid: "Oh thanks!!! such a great personality!"

JFL

Fucking bluepilled normies.
it's not about pErSoNaLiTy JFL (I know everyone here knows it, it's aimed to bluepilled fags)

Scenario 1:

460729-64d48239a14acc9c2fd9a6ebbbb389a3.jpg

Truecel: "Hi, you look very beatiful" .
Foid: Looks at him with disgust and fear, probably a chad or tyrone will rescue her and you will be identified as a sex offender.

Scenario 2:

images

Chad: "Hey babe, I like you"
Foid: "Oh thanks!!! such a great personality!"

JFL
the one in the first scenario types on incel forums and she can detect his personality :soy:

he thinks incels are PUA. we're anti-PUA. PUA is bluepilled cope
I watched the video that. He say, that PUA are also Incel, not that Incel are PUA.
I am on the Youtubers side here now after watching it.
edit: Ok I should have watched the last minute too before writing. In the end he mixes it really up. And look at the title of the vid. My bad.

Last edited:
I watched the video that. He say, that PUA are also Incel, not that Incel are PUA.
I am on the Youtubers side here now after watching it.
edit: Ok I should have watched the last minute too before writing. In the end he mixes it really up. And look at the title of the vid. My bad.
He probably assumes PUAs use incel forums