Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bluepilled cringe in the comments. Click to laugh

Meme gender in action

Nope. I only date tall men. In the last month I’ve gone out with five different men I think.

The tallest was nice on the date but turned out to be a total dickhead do not only am I not seeing him again, I blocked him on everything.

One I liked but what we wanted was incompatible.

Another I liked but he turned out to be a baby fuckboy.

One I really enjoy hanging out with but I don’t think it’s going to be a romantic thing. He’s really smart though and I love talking to him.

One I really like. Maybe this one will go somewhere. He had the best opener. Something like “you’re very attractive, consequently I’d like to explore the possibility of enhancing your life with my awesomeness.” Yes please! Also he’s super super sweet, so how could I resist height, confidence, a good vocab and a lovely heart?

Meme gender in action

Teehee I prefer nice tall chads instead of dark triad tall chads im so unique teeeheee

cope 6'4 is the new requirement

quora users literally are the most cucked beings on the planet, just a mixed bag of shit
pseudo-intellectuals + boomers + curries + bluepilled fags and whores = recipe for disaster
they make reddit look like a bunch of ERs in comparison