Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bluepilled COPERS on this site saying "Jfl at looks ((theory))" FUCK OFF

UncannyValley

UncannyValley

Undesirable
-
I don't understand why you're here and not at cucktears if you believe that being NT can get you laid as an ugly motherfucker. This is a BLACKPILLED site, not a cope site. What is your major malfunction?

Stanx22 said:

It has been proven time and time again that looks are a major factor in getting women. LOOKS MONEY STATUS FACE HEIGHT FRAME

Being NT can help if your average to slightly below average but if you are ugly it won't help at all and it won't matter if your chad.

Kong Rong said:
Being NT can help if your average to slightly below average but if you are ugly it won't help at all and it won't matter if your chad.

Bullshit. MOST people are NT and they don't get laid if they're below average or ethnic.

@copinggymcel

don't even understand why they're here. they say the same platitudes normies say "i saw a 4/10 ugly guy with hot girls bruh just lol at looks theory"
that's why fakecels are way worse than normies because they inflitrate us from inside water down the blackpill and mods won't ban em

Kong Rong said:

Yeah true. Being NT and average can secure a female who isn't with you for sex and uses you as an emotional tampon. But being NT and sub4 might get you landwhale, if anything, usually not even a landwhale

agreed, nothing will ever ever ever trump looks. Looks is the biggest and always will be the biggest factor on whether you will be successful with women/

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
agreed, nothing will ever ever ever trump looks. Looks is the biggest and always will be the biggest factor on whether you will be successful with women/

height, money, and status, are important too

UncannyValley said:
height, money, and status, are important too
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]". Looks is the biggest and always will be the biggest factor"[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]yes those factors do matter too, but looks is always number 1 factor.[/font]

Where in the "Code of Incels" does it say that you have to believe every single "red pilled 'truth'"? I am just reporting what I see IRL. Am I suppose to pretend that I never see any sub 5s with GFs? That would be naive and delusional.

Obviously looks are very important, there is no denying that. But saying that sub 5s can't get women is just plain retarded. You're either living in your basement or denying reality.

CopingGymcel said:
Where in the "Code of Incels" does it say that you have to believe every single "red pilled 'truth'"? I am just reporting what I see IRL. Am I suppose to pretend that I never see any sub 5s with GFs? That would be naive and delusional.

Obviously looks are very important, there is no denying that. But saying that sub 5s can't get women is just plain retarded. You're either living in your basement or denying reality.

Ding ding ding. Right on the money.
/thread

CopingGymcel said:

>"lol at looks theory"

>"Obviously looks are very important"

source.gif

we're here because this is incels.is

YOU are the one who should fuck off, to Lookism

Cuck-Damage said:

[attachment=2380]

Cuck-Damage said:

Says the one with a Jsanza avatar who raged because everyone called him ugly and he couldn't get a gf

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 11.20.49 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 11.20.49 AM.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 146
If the beliefs of inceltears were correct, they would be out slaying instead of posting on reddit

UncannyValley said:
It has been proven time and time again that looks are a major factor in getting women. LOOKS MONEY STATUS FACE HEIGHT FRAME
Exactly, everything else is extra.

TheVman said:
@copinggymcel

don't even understand why they're here. they say the same platitudes normies say "i saw a 4/10 ugly guy with hot girls bruh just lol at looks theory"
that's why fakecels are way worse than normies because they inflitrate us from inside water down the blackpill and mods won't ban em

Is 4/10 ugly/its over-tier?

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJG3alXdMVs[/video]

Dear god, the board is turning bluuueeeeee

UncannyValley said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJG3alXdMVs[/video]
Dear god, the board is turning bluuueeeeee
I've listened to this song a hundered times. who is the guy that makes them? why did he stop? I'd be willing to provide vocals for him instead of using a computor programming tbh

CopingGymcel said:

In one year i rarely saw such couples

UncannyValley said:
>"lol at looks theory"

>"Obviously looks are very important"

source.gif

lol at taking every sentence I say with 100% seriousness. "lol at looks theory" doesn't mean I don't believe in it at all, it just means that it's not always true.

TheVman said:
I've listened to this song a hundered times. who is the guy that makes them? why did he stop? I'd be willing to provide vocals for him instead of using a computor programming tbh
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMoP-gTdlSYhm4nSm8zOM2A/videos

UncannyValley said:
TheVman said:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMoP-gTdlSYhm4nSm8zOM2A/videos
ya dude i know how to check a channel. i mean who is the guy on r/incels? why did he stop?

TheVman said:
ya dude i know how to check a channel. i mean who is the guy on r/incels? why did he stop?

I don't know
tumblr_mw41xwaclS1szvy9io1_400.gif

What's with this femoids aren't human cope. We are all the same shitty lookist species, we all deserve to be nuked

CopingGymcel said:

_incelinside said:
What's with this femoids aren't human cope. We are all the same shitty lookist species, we all deserve to be nuked

Yeah, that's cope. What does that have to do with this?

_incelinside said:

Cuck.

If I see a below average guy with a girl, he usually MOGs the foid pretty hard. If the guy's a 4/10, the girl will usually be a 3/10. But this is probably more of a general rule. I saw a shorter guy with a gf the other day, he was skinny, well-groomed and decent face. She was a fat ogre with a bloated face

Generally, guys date down. Looksmatches happen sometimes, but usually with older couples. (Beta bux or just less hypergamy?) Cute girls are almost ALWAYS with GL guys or tall/robust guys

Mahlo said:
If I see a below average guy with a girl, he usually MOGs the foid pretty hard. If the guy's a 4/10, the girl will usually be a 3/10. But this is probably more of a general rule. I saw a shorter guy with a gf the other day, he was skinny, well-groomed and decent face. She was a fat ogre with a bloated face

Generally, guys date down. Looksmatches happen sometimes, but usually with older couples. (Beta bux or just less hypergamy?) Cute girls are almost ALWAYS with GL guys or tall/robust guys

Correct

NT is necessary but not sufficient.