Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bluepilled Coper Claims Lookism Is A LIE! [VIDEO]

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
He is claiming that looks only amount to 3-5% of a woman's decision when selecting a man. He is saying that you need to have a Factor X in order to attract a woman and no matter how you look if you have that you can get women easily. @FACEandLMS bring this guy on the live stream he is calling you out and needs to be exposed for the misinformation he is spreading!

We need to dislike bomb the video and post blackpills in the comments.

We need to dislike bomb the video and post blackpills in the comments.
I find it very insulting for him to say lookism isn't real when we suffer lookism everyday it's like saying racism isn't real.

LOL "X factor". Tell this faggot to acid face himself and go out into public. Lets see if lookism isnt real then. Fucking retard.

I dropped some giga blackpills in the comments

I just ruined their day.

I find it very insulting for him to say lookism isn't real when we suffer lookism everyday it's like saying racism isn't real.
holy fuck... he thinks men secrete sum kind of pheromone to attract women. literally only scientifically illiterate retards think this way

I invited him.

Hi Hugh. Would you be interested in a friendly, livestream debate? I already have 2 guests lined up for this Saturday so it will have to be the weekend after next, unless I get a cancellation.

So we'll see...

holy fuck... he thinks men secrete sum kind of pheromone to attract women. literally only scientifically illiterate retards think this way

This. There is no evidence for human pheromones.

This. There is no evidence for human pheromones.
Just ingest 5 lemon seeds and drink 10 cups of black coffee a day and after 5 days you will have a girlfriend and/or get laid

I invited him.

With all due respect Invisible, but this guy has fucking 19 subscribers. Might as well invite a 14 year old black girl. Waste of time.

lol this guy is pushing some weird left field agenda about smell.

People will do anything to hide the truth from the masses about womens true nature of being attracted to looks.

Holy shit this is what this cunt believes.
IMG 20180424 011056

lol this guy is pushing some weird left field agenda about smell.

People will do anything to hide the truth from the masses about womens true nature of being attracted to looks.
Scent>face.everyone knows this.

With all due respect Invisible, but this guy has fucking 19 subscribers. Might as well invite a 14 year old black girl. Waste of time.

LMAO. True. But I do prefer guys who disagree with me to come on than those who agree.

I do prefer guys who disagree with me to come on than those who agree.
Fair enough.

There are two guys that you may like to invite:
- TurdFlingingMonkey: a pretty big name in the MGTOWsphere
- Alexander Grace of "RedPill Interviews": a guy who interviews women about "redpill" concepts
Both have a roughly similar size following as you.

Fair enough.

There are two guys that you may like to invite:
- TurdFlingingMonkey: a pretty big name in the MGTOWsphere
- Alexander Grace of "RedPill Interviews": a guy who interviews women about "redpill" concepts
Both have a roughly similar size following as you.

I don't know how much TFM would care about the looks redpill seen as he has GOW and fucks a doll now.

Alex Grace may be a good one. I'll invite him soon (he may decline).

"My 3 anecdotes discount a huge amount of data that point to the contrary"

Lowest IQ video I think I've ever seen.