Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Bluepilled Bitch Professor

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★
So basically like this Story happened in April its been a while already but i wanted to tell you how older women have no idea what the dating aspects of Gen Z men are, especially doomers.

So I have this one 38 year old, mother of 2 as a Environmental Management Professor and shes like a SUPREME Natalist, i even called her that in front of the whole class lmao - like I give a shit. Like shes basically just yapping about herself all the time, I literally didnt learn anything in her class because 80% of the time the bitch is just talking about her fancy Lifestyle. I mean it, like i like know everything about her now: Husband, Kids, Lifestyle, Hobbies, Pets, House, her family, her Bank Account, her income, her Education, friends she has/had, what she does in her free time, her favorite foods - Shes getting paid like 40€ an hour to talk about herself to Gen Z losers, like the class was 95% dudes and most of them are uglier then me, like we are talking on average 3s and 4s.

Anyway we had like this one debate about how her 14 yo oldest is bullying his 8 year old brother and how completely "normal" that is to her because "hes in puberty and wants to showcase dominance over his younger 8 year old brother by hitting him with a stick" and I was like "Thats not normal, its psycho and I wouldnt let that happen if those were my sons" and shes like: "Nah thats completely okay you will learn it once you re a father" and im like: "Ms. X Im an Antinatalist, neither of your sons would experience anything of this disastrous behavior, not the young boy who gets bullied on a - i'm assuming - constant Basis and also not the older one for experiencing hell once he is older to realize this world doesnt have a place for his behavior" and shed like "Nah your kids will be similar" and "No? I wont have kids" "Sure you will" - "Uhm? No!? Like I just said I wont have kids because im not bringing anyone into this shithole planet"

I then was giving a 10 minute rant about her views on having children in 2024 - as well as how Bluepilled her views are in Beliving that a guy like me would even have a shot on a Gen Z Girlfriend that would stay together with me into having kids.

Shes literally living in another Dimension compared to me. Like its crazy man. Living the "American Dream" (in Germany) getting paid nicely for answering emails and talking about herself all day, driving a Tesla Model X, getting dick from her Chad Lawyer Husband, then putting a few topic sheets in a Dropbox folder and calling it a day.

CLOWN WORLD :society:

Fuck your teacher, tell him 97ba told you he will piss on your grave

What kind of brother hits his brother with a stick?

Oh btw the craziest fucking thing about her is that she calls herself out for being Slutshamed lmao.

Im serious, one lesson she literally ranted almost the whole 90 minutes about Slutshaming and how she doesnt want to be called a "Schlampe" (Whore) or a "Hure" (Hoe).

It was such a bizzare thing that after the class even the 3 girls said that it was weird as hell.

HAHAHA :feelskek: Like the funniest interaction with me in that lesson was:
So she was saying (to Katy) "What if someone asked you 'How was your first time?' how would you response" and I was like looking at Katy and said "Nothing - cause im a Virgin" (in Katy's) case.

Prof was like "Noooo you dont ask such a question in the first place!!!"

And Katy was giving me the 1000 cock Stare, knowing that I meant it, i mean shes a Landwhale and in the lower looking brackets, but hey whadidyouknow Girls cant be Incel.