Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Bluepilled advice is getting out of hand.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
For fucks sake, yes water is wet. But what the actual fuck is going on with people giving these ridiculous pieces of "advice"?

It genuinely getting worse and worse. Some general advice in the past would be to "Consider implants, maybe look into surgery" etc etc

And then it escalated to the "just have a shower" type of bullshit which turned out to be a meme.

But for fucks sake I saw some on twitter give the advice of "Try wearing some glasses and a hat" The fuck? Just cover half of your face? Is it a joke? @Cuyen the twitter foid on the rabb.it stream

Do people actually believe and listen to that type of shit and not thing it is trolling?

I just saw a piece of "advice" on some cucked subreddit for rating and it was legit this : "yo, get a new pair of shades and you will be good"

???????

Since when is there shades for your chin? Its getting absurd. It will lead the guy down a path of sadness and not genuine looksmaxxing if he didnt accept that it is over. He is going to change glasses and slay all of a sudden?

Just like @ihaveno1 said to just look at ER and how wearing bullshit such as expensive glasses turned out.

Jesus, a few months I didnt check out that shit and it has absolutely either turned to a troll fest or normfag infested territory.

foids are dumb, they cover their blemishes up with fakeup but know guys cant do that so they give them other ways to cover up their flaws and they think it will actually work. JFL such a fucking joke tbh

Just be yourself bro

Wear some glasses and a hat
Genius advice

For fucks sake, yes water is wet. But what the actual fuck is going on with people giving these ridiculous pieces of "advice"?

It genuinely getting worse and worse. Some general advice in the past would be to "Consider implants, maybe look into surgery" etc etc

And then it escalated to the "just have a shower" type of bullshit which turned out to be a meme.

But for fucks sake I saw some on twitter give the advice of "Try wearing some glasses and a hat" The fuck? Just cover half of your face? Is it a joke? @Cuyen the twitter foid on the rabb.it stream

Do people actually believe and listen to that type of shit and not thing it is trolling?

I just saw a piece of "advice" on some cucked subreddit for rating and it was legit this : "yo, get a new pair of shades and you will be good"

???????

Since when is there shades for your chin? Its getting absurd. It will lead the guy down a path of sadness and not genuine looksmaxxing if he didnt accept that it is over. He is going to change glasses and slay all of a sudden?

Just like @ihaveno1 said to just look at ER and how wearing bullshit such as expensive glasses turned out.

Jesus, a few months I didnt check out that shit and it has absolutely either turned to a troll fest or normfag infested territory.
foids are dumb, they cover their blemishes up with fakeup but know guys cant do that so they give them other ways to cover up their flaws and they think it will actually work. JFL such a fucking joke tbh

Take the Mercedes Carrera aka Melinda Smith pill brah...

They are a bunch of NPCs

I had a blue pilled guy tell me to pretend to be Jewish because Jewish guys with eyepatches are better off than goyims with eyepatches...

They can't even be bothered to virtue signal properly anymore.

Soon the advice will be "just kill yourself you sub-human filth"

just get a surgery is legit for most of us

But for fucks sake I saw some on twitter give the advice of "Try wearing some glasses and a hat" The fuck? Just cover half of your face? Is it a joke? @Cuyen the twitter foi

It is because the ugliness need to be covered. As a matter of fact, they would never give a good-looking man such advices.