Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bluepill in genre fiction 3: this whole fucking book

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★
51OkKPPCk+L.jpg

Ok so this guy is like a beta male and he learns that he's hypochondriac so he's neurotic as fuck. He aces the school sex ed survey while being a virgin, he learns about the average penis size in UK in the late 1990s (I forgot the context since I read it years ago and I'm not going to reread it just for a shitty review) and he gets glasses for his myopia at the age of 17.

He gets his oneitis at the end.

Complete and utter garbage, can't believe the teen kid of the foid who wrote a review on amazon said it was realistic. Most likely it was a boomer foid RPing.

I know this is a shitty end to the trilogy since the second part got featured on must read and this is thrown together in like 5 minutes but idc, I got imsonia tonight and I had the idea.
Discuss if any of your parents bought this book for you, mine sure did.

51OkKPPCk+L.jpg

Ok so this guy is like a beta male and he learns that he's hypochondriac so he's neurotic as fuck. He aces the school sex ed survey while being a virgin, he learns about the average penis size in UK in the late 1990s (I forgot the context since I read it years ago and I'm not going to reread it just for a shitty review) and he gets glasses for his myopia at the age of 17.

He gets his oneitis at the end.

Complete and utter garbage, can't believe the teen kid of the foid who wrote a review on amazon said it was realistic. Most likely it was a boomer foid RPing.

I know this is a shitty end to the trilogy since the second part got featured on must read and this is thrown together in like 5 minutes but idc, I got imsonia tonight and I had the idea.
Discuss if any of your parents bought this book for you, mine sure did.
I remember a TV series in the 90's called "Teenage Health Freak", think it was based on this book, I only remember that I fancied a foid that was in it. Was on Channel 4 I'm sure, evening time.

View: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLih6VniuzS7jxG5z34cmZwfWfDGz1yXIv

View: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLih6VniuzS7hx5h-ym9AXYce0ezE-CEIl

Last edited: