Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Bluepill advice and PUA is just the same thing

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★
Bluepill advice:
1. Work on personality
2. Get a haircut/take a shower
3. Workout
4. Buy new clothes
5. Just keep self improving bro until you accidentally meet a girl (aka stumble into pussy)

PUA advice:
1-4: Same
5. Approach 1000 times until you get laid

First, I like how the vast majority of advice focus on LOOKS. Second, why is one creepy and the other is ok? Oh that's right, because foids don't want you to talk to them if you are ugly. That's why you should improve your looks in silence until a foid finds you attractive enough, then its ok.

Bluepill in its concentrated state generaly exlude gym and stuff alike, as it state looks matter only slightly and personality determines success.
Redpill states that looks and personality both means success with approximately ratio of 50/50. PUA is mostly redpill in its nature.

Both are very deluded and coping hard

Bluepillers focus on having a good personality, while PUAs focus on being alpha and low inhib. They are both coping hard.

It's true, is the same. Bluepill is for soys/cucks and PUA for beggars.

Both are cucked af, but if I had to choose I'd go for PUA - at least they fuck with foids' minds, unless Bluepill where it's the other way around

Anything that doesn't tell you it's over if your not in the top 20% or a female is a lie.