Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bluecels are the new greycels

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Deleted member 9301

Deleted member 9301

Jihad against women
-
Imma hit 5k after this week

Fuck you niggas:feelscry:

fuck i can’t deal with being a bluecel:feelsrope:

bluecels are the new greycels.:feelsrope:

and greycels are just subhumans tbh.......:feelsrope:

100 threads a day lets go niggas:feelsthink:

Get that Instagram link off my screen.

Yeah nigga i have made 250 posts today
:giga: Giganeet status
I'm envious
I wage and then I have chores to do so my freetime is limited, I can never postmaxx :cryfeels:

Stop being a normie is a good first step.

Last edited:
My join date to post ratio is probably the worst on this forum. I truly don’t give a shit about my post count though.

I also follow Haram Shitposting, funny page that one

over if u dont have at least a 4 digit post count tbh

My join date to post ratio is probably the worst on this forum. I truly don’t give a shit about my post count though.

Hour online to post ratio matters more.

FUCKKKKK AHHHH :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Shit time to post post post

There are November 2017cels with less than 100 posts lol. They are probably FBI agents though.

Imma hit 5k after this week

Fuck you niggas:feelscry:

fuck i can’t deal with being a bluecel:feelsrope:

bluecels are the new greycels.:feelsrope:

and greycels are just subhumans tbh.......:feelsrope:

100 threads a day lets go niggas:feelsthink:

JFL at the foid imagining a different image of herself

bluecels are trucels

Instagram is full of thot's that deserve to be raped and decapitated afterwards in Mortal Kombat

Instagram is full of thot's that deserve to be raped and decapitated afterwards in Mortal Kombat
Enslave and rape all foids in minecraft

Enslave and rape all foids in minecraft
High IQ. I want to fuck their decapitated heads, drink the blood of the virgins, and do a barbecue with their legs in God of war

There are November 2017cels with less than 100 posts lol. They are probably FBI agents though.

I’m spending far more time here since I quit my job. This forum is becoming addictive, especially since I’m at my lowest again. When I was a wageslave, I just lurked a bit after work and killed the rest of time with vidya, Netflix or something before sleeping.

High IQ. I want to fuck their decapitated heads, drink the blood of the virgins, and do a barbecue with their legs in God of war
Skin foids alive And then put some salt and lemon on their bare meat then roast them alive in tetris