Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Blue pilled Youtube Video about "femcels"

AntisocialNihilist

AntisocialNihilist

神は死んだ、神は死んだままだ。
★★★★

Just skip to the 4th comment and read replies, shit is pathetic. they ALWAYS talk and straw-man male suffering into nothingness. Doesn't even surprise me anymore, hasn't for a while.

"enough with the victim complex :foidSoy:"

Enragingly ironic considering how females act, do they even hear themselves?

Why do these mentally challenged animals think that wearing glasses makes you a femcel? Have the chemicals in food and their 24/7 tiktok usage rotten their brains?

Why do these mentally challenged animals think that wearing glasses makes you a femcel? Have the chemicals in food and their 24/7 tiktok usage rotten their brains?
The answer eludes me, also I had a moment of confusion upon seeing lain in the thumbnail... they don't even fucking try.
just trend chase and post brainrot, I didn't even watch the video, the comments are evident enough she's just spewing for 30 minutes.

Of course she has the OF makeup

Such a excuses. fuck off

A femcel is a sub 5 foid who only wants to get with 8+/10 chad and since he doesnt want to, she thinks no man wants her.
Cause in their heads the only men that exist are chads

Doesn’t exist also attention seeking whore. If I have a chance I would rape her and keep her body as food for breakfast

Femcels doesn’t exit

I know a tranny when I see one. How are they so common now?

Femcels Don't exist. But femcels are the biggest larpers for attention. They put on this "facade" for men, thinking that they only will get validation by saying "Im a femcel" and spread misinformation to get people's minds mentally fucked up as them. I hate how they put on makeup and act pretty when all they do is spread misinformation. Fuck femcels.

this one needs sending to syria

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back