Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Blue pilled vs. red pilled vs. black pilled JRPGs

T

throwawayseeker

Banned
-
I used to play lots of JRPGs when I was a small kid. I now think over them and notice subtle but obvious differences. For Final Fantasy fans, check this out:

FF7: Blackpilled with some bluepill. It's obvious Tifa is attracted to Cloud since the beginning of the game, as it shows them sitting together as kids. When they get older she is still attracted to him, but some blue pill is added where he becomes a "hero" and saves the world and she falls in love with him. It's still blackpilled though because far before he amounted to anything of status she still bothered to enter his proximity and wanted to spend her time around him (looks theory 100% and Cloud is a midget @ 5'8").

FF8: Blackpilled 100%. Rinoa is immediately attracted to Squall as she approaches him on the dance floor first. She obviously enjoyed fucking with Chad Seifer since he's taller and better looking, but she still is attracted to Brad Squall 6/10. Although she ends up with Squall, we don't know how her relationship continues with Seifer. Squall could've married her and could willingly be getting cucked and watching Seifer do her doggy in his dorm every other weekend. Regardless, 100% looks theory again.

FF9: Definitely redpilled/bluepilled more than blackpilled. Zidane is not presumed to be unattractive, but it's obvious Garnet isn't 100% attracted to him from the start. He even makes moves on her and tries to do his "game" and it doesn't quite work. Over time she develops feelings for him and it turns to love/attraction -- AKA redpill/bluepilled. She wasn't 100% physically attracted to him from the start or else otherwise it's not implied that she was hiding it.

FF10: Blackpilled 100%. Yuna comes on to Tidus and it's obvious she's interested from when they meet. After traveling through Spira and finding the perfect opening to escalate, Tidus fucks Yuna underwater in a spring before continuing on with his journey. Now Rikku and Lulu are mad that they passed the opportunity to fuck a cute Blitzball star with status and looks. If I was Tidus I would've tried to fuck Rikku before Yuna though.

It appears that the black pill on looks theory is mostly 100% clear with lots of Japanese video games. I'm sure you can find other examples too.

FF13 is also quite blackpilled. textbook chad snow gets to fuck prime JB asian phenotype(would be asian if this was IRL) stacy and vanille has sazh and hope(normie tier males) as beta orbiters.

I’ve never played a final fantasy game besides (jp) 1 and 2

I think in Japan people are a bit more objective. Like that comic, Lookism. As far as I know, the conclusions the manga exhibit are not controversial. It's just like - yeh, life is better for you if you are good looking. And there's nothing that can be done about it.

FF13 is also quite blackpilled. textbook chad snow gets to fuck prime JB asian phenotype(would be asian if this was IRL) stacy and vanille has sazh and hope(normie tier males) as beta orbiters.
Snows a beta Chad who lets himself get bullied and punched by lightning and hated by hope for "killing his mom" instead of putting the little twerp in his place. I was so annoyed with how much of a pussy he was in the beginning.

Persona 4 is blackpilled. BOTH of the killers were incels. The main killer (Tohru Adachi) murdered two women after they rejected his advances. There's a lot of similarities between him and Elliot Rodger. The other killer (Mitsuo Kubo) was largely motivated by getting rejected by Yukiko. He was also made fun of because of his appearance.

Then there's a minor character named Hanako Ohtani, an obese girl with an overinflated sense of self worth and a bitchy attitude.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpdP6_Xq7I4&t=9m

Juggernaut law

Last edited:
Snows a beta Chad who lets himself get bullied and punched by lightning and hated by hope for "killing his mom" instead of putting the little twerp in his place. I was so annoyed with how much of a pussy he was in the beginning.

i suppose but a chads a chad.

Not a JRPG but Narutos pretty blackpilled.

Naruto - Every fucking girl goes crazy over quiet, boring sasuke because of his looks while NT outgoing naruto gets rejected by everyone except shy quiet hinata. Naruto saves Sakuras life multiple times, didnt even say thanks most of the time. When he saves her from Gaara she was in complete shock that it wasnt sasuke and didnt even say thanks. Sakura still loves Sasuke after all this time because of his looks even after he becomes a criminal rouge ninja, plans on destroying the village, and joins a criminal organization. No girls cared about Naruto until he saved the village and gained high status. Unlike your typical bluepilled story Naruto dosent end up with Sakura like he wanted, but atleast he did end up with hinata.

Not a JRPG but Narutos pretty blackpilled.

Naruto - Every fucking girl goes crazy over quiet, boring sasuke because of his looks while NT outgoing naruto gets rejected by everyone except shy quiet hinata. Naruto saves Sakuras life multiple times, didnt even say thanks most of the time. When he saves her from Gaara she was in complete shock that it wasnt sasuke and didnt even say thanks. Sakura still loves Sasuke after all this time because of his looks even after he becomes a criminal rouge ninja, plans on destroying the village, and joins a criminal organization. No girls cared about Naruto until he saved the village and gained high status. Unlike your typical bluepilled story Naruto dosent end up with Sakura like he wanted, but atleast he did end up with hinata.

rock lee is bluepilled as fuck. he white knights sakura at every opportunity.

naruto is redpilled. he knows he is at the bottom and works to raise his status, jutsu and become hokage so he gets a good halo and get laid. unlike a bluepiller, he is well aware of the game and he even goes as far as to transform into sasuke to get sakura. he also looksmaxxes hard as we can see through the two time skips.

neji is blackpilled. he never talks about femoids but he does mention that destiny is everything and destiny pretty much translates to genetics. hence why he looks down on rock lee for having shitty genetics.

rock lee is bluepilled as fuck. he white knights sakura at every opportunity.

naruto is redpilled. he knows he is at the bottom and works to raise his status, jutsu and become hokage so he gets a good halo and get laid. unlike a bluepiller, he is well aware of the game and he even goes as far as to transform into sasuke to get sakura. he also looksmaxxes hard as we can see through the two time skips.

neji is blackpilled. he never talks about femoids but he does mention that destiny is everything and destiny pretty much translates to genetics. hence why he looks down on rock lee for having shitty genetics.
Which haircut? The one in Boruto? Because i dont think that was looksmaxing.

Which haircut? The one in Boruto? Because i dont think that was looksmaxing.

dunno about boruto im talking about "the last" movie. he looked a lot better there and probably took HGH to heightmaxx.

I think Nier Automata is somewhat bluepilled. 2b, the smoking hot female android, develops some feelings for the shorter male android. Admittedly, the male android does have a decent face (he's not ugly) but he's definitely out of her league.

nier_automata-demo-120161128_20161224125636.jpg