Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Blue pilled retard compares whoring to cereals

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
JFL. :feelskek:

Last edited:
The amount of soy this man transmits is universe-shattering

I find it hilarious that it is more socially acceptable for a woman to discriminate based on height, than it is for a man to discriminate based on promiscuity.

Let that sink in.

It is more acceptable to discriminate against a man for something he can’t control, than it is for a man to discriminate against a woman’s past behavior.

I find it hilarious that it is more socially acceptable for a woman to discriminate based on height, than it is for a man to discriminate based on promiscuity.

Let that sink in.

It is more acceptable to discriminate against a man for something he can’t control, than it is for a man to discriminate against a woman’s past behavior.
Not only that, but promiscuity is an immense red flag, they are party girls. What happens when they become bored, or worse, unhappy? What will be stopping them from whoring around behind your back? Promiscuity is the worst red flag in a girl, because it is a sign of no loyalty or respect to themselves or boundaries, everything is meaningless to them as their whole lifes are based around stimulation, temporary pleasure, impulsive decisions, drinking, and hedonism.
It's gonna be the future theme of my next ID post.

od on bluepills.

I'm surprised he hasn't compared them to soy beverages

Whoreos with soy milk.

Who is this cunt? Feel like I've seen his face somewhere

Let that sink in.

In todays soyciety everything is upside down