Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blue pilled incels are worse than normies

M

Moody-Silver

Banned
-
I realized that most of my bullies were ugly like shit. I was never bullied by a Chad. Blue pilled incels bully you because they are insecure so they have to prove that they are better than you, sometimes they are just jealous of you when you mog them in something whatever looks, money, status, career, sports etc. Normies don't know even that you exist because they can't understand your situation. Normies see incels as a meme, they can't believe that they really exist as they didn't have the same experiences and they were growing up in different realities. Normies as their name speak for itself. They are normal in everything including their perspective toward life and behavior with people. Chad never comes in touch with you as you both live in too different worlds. The only ones who understand your situation and realize your existence are incels themselves. They just look at you and get triggered because you remind them of their true reality. The blue pilled incels will fight you to death because your existence is a threaten to them, you ruin all their blue pilled dreams by speaking the truth of the black pill. Ugly people who accept their ugliness are peaceful and kind, ugly people who can't accept their ugliness and try to hide it by personality are toxic and aggressive typical bullies. You see even here the ones who bully black pilled incels are blue pilled incels like IncelTear. Do you really think that a Chad or even a Normie would spend his time stalking incel forums ?

When a 2 meters tall chad with great face walks into a room, he doesn't need to prove himself. His clearly superior genetics make other humanoids automatically submit without a fight. Meanwhile, in normieland and below, it's not so clear who is above who, that's why they have to prove themselves by competing.

FUHfI9W.png

:p

When a 2 meters tall chad with great face walks into a room, he doesn't need to prove himself. His clearly superior genetics make other humanoids automatically submit without a fight. Meanwhile, in normieland and below, it's not so clear who is above who, that's why they have to prove themselves by competing.

Exactly. All my bullies are bluepilled incles or low tier normies. Why the fuck would chads and high tier normies care about my existence? They are too busy with themselves

I realized that most of my bullies were ugly like shit. I was never bullied by a Chad. Blue pilled incels bully you because they are insecure so they have to prove that they are better than you, sometimes they are just jealous of you when you mog them in something whatever looks, money, status, career, sports etc. Normies don't know even that you exist because they can't understand your situation. Normies see incels as a meme, they can't believe that they really exist as they didn't have the same experiences and they were growing up in different realities. Normies as their name speak for itself. They are normal in everything including their perspective toward life and behavior with people. Chad never comes in touch with you as you both live in too different worlds. The only ones who understand your situation and realize your existence are incels themselves. They just look at you and get triggered because you remind them of their true reality. The blue pilled incels will fight you to death because your existence is a threaten to them, you ruin all their blue pilled dreams by speaking the truth of the black pill. Ugly people who accept their ugliness are peaceful and kind, ugly people who can't accept their ugliness and try to hide it by personality are toxic and aggressive typical bullies. You see even here the ones who bully black pilled incels are blue pilled incels like IncelTear. Do you really think that a Chad or even a Normie would spend his time stalking incel forums ?
To be fair this bluepilled incels are product of their time. This wouldn't have happened if they were raised in other era. Most of them haven't discovered the blackpill. Also, is too hard to change your points of view after certain age.

Bluepill normies and incels in denial shame Incels publiclly because they fear that they will be labeled as one as well, so they do this to create distance between themselves and those who they desprately fear of being catogorized as.