Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Blue Collar Jobs Suck for incels.

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★★
If you work a job that requires physical labor and are around blue collar guys then your in incel hell. The men and women you work around will smell the awkward nerd on you and will torment you. The men will look down on you and make virgin/pussy jokes about you and the women will be openly aggressive towards you and shit talk you. It's not the same a a desk job or white collar job where co-workers have to be polite and hold their tongue. Most of the workers are gonna be union and don't care about what they say to people. You'll essentially be paid to be abused.

its not much better with white collar jobs. I had women talking behind my back all the time and the men just completely ignored me. Social skills are more important now in many white collar jobs as anyone can do accounting etc now. You just type in some numbers and uploud some bills, salaries and wages are paid automatically. So the most important is social skills and being good looking to make them comfortable around you. As an autistic guy it was absolute hell for me just like high school but more subtile and passive aggressive

its not much better with white collar jobs. I had women talking behind my back all the time and the men just completely ignored me. Social skills are more important now in many white collar jobs as anyone can do accounting etc now. You just type in some numbers and uploud some bills, salaries and wages are paid automatically. So the most important is social skills and being good looking to make them comfortable around you. As an autistic guy it was absolute hell for me just like high school but more subtile and passive aggressive
Really? I figured for shit like accounting you'd get Rain Man level autists since it has ab do with numbers and counting.

Notice how few fat bitches there are in the white collared upper class compared to the blue collared working class. The elites of the society get the beautiful women, that's how its' always been.

Notice how few fat bitches there are in the white collared upper class compared to the blue collared working class. The elites of the society get the beautiful women, that's how its' always been.
There's plenty of ugly bitches in white collar jobs. The amount of obese Dominican women that are secretaries at my job is insane.