Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Bloodsucker TX LtGov Dan Patrick willing to sacrifice millions of people for the profits of the multinational billionaires who control the US economy

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

He is even willing to sacrifice himself (lol), just not the profits of the billionaire class:

“So, my message is that, let’s get back to work, let’s get back to living, let’s be smart about it, and those of us who are 70 plus, we’ll take care of ourselves but don’t sacrifice the country,” Patrick said at another point during his appearance. “Don’t do that.”

If my boomer parents die as a result of this capitalist bloodsucking, and I am forced out of comfy NEETdom into uncomfy NEETdom, I will remembER who was responsible for it.

Last edited:
He is based as fuck. I would rather die with good retirement account then enter a fucking permanent economic depression with a shit retirement account. How long can they really keep things shutdown for a bunch of old weak trash parasites who feast upon their children?

He is based as fuck. I would rather die with good retirement account then enter a fucking permanent economic depression with a shit retirement account. How long can they really keep things shutdown for a bunch of old weak trash parasites who feast upon their children?
He doesn't care about aspirational boomers looking to retire after decades of being wageslaves -- that's the whole point of his argument.

He only cares about the billionaire class continuing to parasite off the labor of wageslaves and then discard them like they're nothing.

To the billionaire class and their servants in politics, the common people are like roasties unto Chad: objects to plow through and pump and dump and disregard after abusing. The fact that the ruling class is so keen to kill off boomers instead of prioritizing their humanity shows how little they think of those who keep their artificial system in motion.

Last edited:
He doesn't care about aspirational boomers looking to retire after decades of being wageslaves -- that's the whole point of his argument.

He cares about the billionaire class continuing to parasite off the labor of wageslaves and then discard them like they're nothing.

To the billionaire class and their servants in politics, the common people are like roasties unto Chad: objects to plow through and pump and dump and disregard after abusing. The fact that the ruling class is so keen to kill off boomers shows how little they think of those who keep their artificial system in motion.
True. but if situation gets horrible enough and enough deaths occur, we might see actual fight against the wealthy scum.

True. but if situation gets horrible enough and enough deaths occur, we might see actual fight against the wealthy scum.
Which is why we should seek to keep the economy under lock-down and stress the government coffers to the max.

Boomer-hate is being leveraged by the enemies of the people into restarting the economy and keeping hedonistic depravity going.

There are (((people))) who unironically believe that "boomers are degenerates so they should go ahead and die off from the corona virus while I'm somehow moral in this belief and my subsequent partying on the beaches and drinking alcohol off of foid asses."

Which is why we should seek to keep the economy under lock-down and stress the government coffers to the max.

Boomer-hate is being leveraged by the enemies of the people into restarting the economy and keeping hedonistic depravity going.

There are (((people))) who unironically believe that "boomers are degenerates so they should go ahead and die off from the corona virus while I'm somehow moral in this belief and my subsequent partying on the beaches and drinking alcohol off of foid asses."
I think at some point us government, will give up and let it spread when cases will be in million with no peaking

I think at some point us government, will give up and let it spread when cases will be in million with no peaking
That is what the Trump administration is shifting towards. All its actions with regard to quarantining society have been made only out of perceived necessity, not good-will; and it is obvious that Trump merely cares about the Stock Market, rather than society at large.

And within the Stock Market, common boomers with retirement accounts clearly matter less than the billionaires who run the whole show. The haphazard response to this crisis proves it.

Last edited:

Boomer hate has become a meme, probably pushed by jews in order to have everyone hate them (for seemingly no reason).

It always amazes me how easily humans will ally against an opposing group without any cause.

Boomer usesd to be a word I only associated with a left 4 dead zombie. Now its everywhere, and only because little timmy and his friends think it's cool to hate a group of people for no reason.

20200323 020413

Boomer hate has become a meme, probably pushed by jews in order to have everyone hate them (for seemingly no reason).

It always amazes me how easily humans will ally against an opposing group without any cause.

Boomer usesd to be a word I only associated with a left 4 dead zombie. Now its everywhere, and only because little timmy and his friends think it's cool to hate a group of people for no reason.

View attachment 221640
To be sure, there is a salutary nature to generational envy -- not just in resenting your mother as a way of compelling yourself to spring out of the nest, become independent, and dominate and mate with females, but also in resenting your father and his shortcomings so as to motivate yourself to do better.

Boomer hate, however, has been taken to a level which ultimately just reinforces the status quo:

"Oh, whatever, just let boomers die off and keep le economy going xddddd."
"Boomers are degenerate, selfish, and rapacious, unlike younger generations apparently (lol)"

Last edited:
They are stealing the copper pipes and wires out of the sinking ship that is America.

peoples lives arent chess pawns you fucking kike

Get back to work goy slaves. The WASPs and Shekel hoarders need as much as you mortal life as they can get!

If my boomer parents die as a result of this capitalist bloodsucking, and I am forced out of comfy NEETdom into uncomfy NEETdom, I will remembER who was responsible for it.

Let’s get back to working for Jews

Some people think its a hoax to usher in NWO, while others draw up doomsday scenario of 500 millions dead and half the world infected. Truth is somewhere between the 2 extremes. Truth is the vaccine and cure have been developed years ago . Consumers are only there to be manipulated and exploited, case in point, new phone and tv and computers get released every few months so people can spend tens of thousands for 20 different inferior models with technology that existed in vaults from the 80's. In 2020 you will get chingchong virus vaccine developed in 2010. And so on and so on like a bad shampoo commercial.

Last edited: