Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Blonde stacy defends incest. PROOF INCESTPILL IS REAL

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

this is proof that the incestpill is real and every chad has sex with his sister

inb4 "volcel if you have a sister"

That isn't a Stacy lol

it's only bad if he's not chad

Of course she's white.

Gold lmao

nothing wrong with wincest tbh

Any abhorrent sin is fine if a woman does it. The root of all evil is the male penis, raping everything in its reach.
Sex with animals is worthy of praise, but only if women are the instigators. JFL

tfw no sexy sister who wants to fuck me :cryfeels:

Why is she talking like she is on meth or cocaine?

Also she is a tongue pierced thot

Of course she has to show her tits and if any ugly male just clances at them they are a pervert even though she shows her tits of to get validation.

I tried to watch a second, even with her big fake tits on display, i can't stand her high pitched chipmunk voice.

I tried to watch a second, even with her big fake tits on display, i can't stand her high pitched chipmunk voice.
she doesn't have a chipmunk voice

Can’t take anyone seriously who has there tits hanging out.

many stacys are like that. read the comments, they all are worshipping her appearance
she has a long mid face, bug eyes, shit hyoid angle not femine at all

this is a stacy, that bitch is just haloed by her big fake boobs, both of them are gigachad only tho

if i showed the video girl to 100 men, most would rate her as attractive
ye ik, thats what im saying nearly every dime a dozen whore is being rated as a stacy, as long as your not fat and being generally fit your a stacy these days

ye ik, thats what im saying nearly every dime a dozen whore is being rated as a stacy, as long as your not fat and being generally fit your a stacy these days
thus she's a stacy

Easiest way for Stacey to have access to Chad is her brother. Foids are immoral as hell.

Foids are disgusting proof #100000000

I'll be her brother if I can suck on dem tiddies.

when her brother is a chad, anything goes

Look at all that plastic.

still a stacy
Nah man, a stacy must have SMV regardless of fakeup and surgeries. And more importantly, she must be young and fertile. I honestly feel disgusted by this type of women. All juiced up on botox, fake boobs, and 3 pounds of makeup on her saggy body.

she looks so annoying

Tara Ann Babcock... Holy fucking shit. Did not expect defence of incest from her of all people. What do you know hey.

She's a surgery maxed "Stacy" & yeah she's fucking her Chad roommate called Jecko or "J".

If you have a sister you can safely jack off with her panties. Also jack off when she wears shorts or some skimpy gown at home. A pinnacle of existence.

those are some big titties