Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Blonde stacie at my gym wearing barely anything made me want ro go full ER.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
So I arrive at the gym an hour ago and start my usual arm excersises, and then in the corner of my eye I see something unusual pass by me.
A blonde Stacie (looked somewhat jb but I wasn't sure) wearing a white t shirt and orange shorts.
Her clothing looked like that shit anime schoolgirls wear:
Cute-Japanese-School-Girl-Sportwear-Bloomers-Cosplay-costume-Uniform-Gym-Suits-2-Colors.jpg

It was unusual seeing such a fine specimen at my gym because usually the only females in here are old ladies and the occasional milf.
She was hot as fuck, and worst of all the entire time she was doing leg and ass excersises so I was watching her sexy thicc thighs sweat the entire time.
FUCK!!!!!!!
For some reason my brain was telling me to approach her but I decided not to because I'd just get rejected.
Damn now I want to go ER.

You would never go ER because you are too high inhib and sensitive

Stacy would report you for even making eye contact.

Should have walked up and groped her then acted like you're mentally retarded or something..

Send picture or it never happened and you are just LARPing

These happens to me as well, here in my college there are a ton of art hoes who makes my blood boil but also my dick as hard as a rock

She knew walking into there that she was about to get a shit ton of attention and just as much dopamine hits. If gyms were solitary activities Stacey wouldn't even bother to work out.

Send picture or it never happened and you are just LARPing
Notice how I said in the first sentence "an hour ago".
She left.
And even if she was still here I would be too high inhib to try and take a sneak pic.

She left.
And even if she was still here I would be too high inhib to try and take a sneak pic.
Why didnt you grope her accidentally? And if shes into it then just continue.

Why didnt you grope her accidentally? And if shes into it then just continue.
I would get brutalized by every bodybuilder wannabe at the gyme that's why I didn't grope her.

She knew walking into there that she was about to get a shit ton of attention and just as much dopamine hits. If gyms were solitary activities Stacey wouldn't even bother to work out.

High IQ

When I when to the gym in my 20s, I chose a gym where mostly guys go with no bar, no showers, just a basement full of workout machines, basically. Still, even in this shithole you weren't save from Stacies. Two of them would come in and start on the machines. Tight yoga pants and everything. And they started giggling and laughing and shit and all the guys were totally annoyed because they just wanted to work out and they didn't stop until some bloatmaxxed guy walked over and told them to stfu. They still looked at him like they wanted to jump his dick. Wtf

Foids at the gym are the worst. Waving their asses, doing nothing but squats and leg exercises, wearing bare minimum of clothes. Some even apply perfumes before working out. Why the fuck? Because they don't care about anything, they just want to hook up with some buff Chads, that is why. They won't even consider that those annoying scents might get in the way of other gym visitors. I hate them, I really do.

attention is the only currency foids care about

Working out as a foid seems so ez, just don't weight as much as a whale, and just focus on legs and ass, legs and ass, profit

She left.
If you got caught you would be fucked

you post on here about approaching her while some dude is putting his post in her.

She was probably hoping chad would notice

OP taking pictures of other females without them noticing is actually quite easy, I find a pretty good side hobby taking pics of highschool qts for the world to see.
But I recommend you use apps to mask your phone while you take pics, I use candid.

OP taking pictures of other females without them noticing is actually quite easy, I find a pretty good side hobby taking pics of highschool qts for the world to see.

Can we get a thread? :D

ı hate when ı see women in gym,they need to be in only for women gyms,they unmotivating me when ı masturbating with my lifts

Damn. I see blonde JB girls all the time here, and they’re barely wearing anything.

Are you still new to the gymcelling scene? I'm surrounded by prime foids at my gym and am able to focus only on my workout. This came after years of practice. It's gotten to the point where they're just a part of the gym.

Unfortunately I can't replicate that kind of focus anywhere outside the gym so, women rubning outside in yoga pants and hot pants are still a major problem (unless I too am running).

should have been more confident buddy boyo (jk pls no ban)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back