Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blonde men are less attractive to women

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

virgin4life

Banned
-
I'd post a study but the whole internet is full with them and you can look it up on Google in like 10 seconds. Women are less attracted to blonde men. I have heard Stacys say they dont want blonde men. They want men with dark features. Now of course not dark features like a currycell. More dark features like an Italian. The Italian Chad is exactly what most women prefer. A Chad with dark hair and dark features yet white by race for status.

I have seen blonde guys complain on how they dont get laid so its true. Ethnics here on this board totally dont get this. Being blonde is not something to wish for.

Last edited:
escuchar-cope-de-la-sierra.jpg

Its over for blondecels.

I'm pretty sure that only applies to guys with like bleach blonde hair, since a super white skin/hair tone is more of a feminine trait.
Most blonde guys have a darker tone anyway so this doesn't really matter, except for the poor lightskin blondecels.

I know this theory man. On the other hand I'm a "dark" edgy metalhead with some italian ancestry and I'm here. :feelsree:

Cope equivelant to manlets coping at bodybuilding.com

It's because blond genes are recessive genes. Women want dominant genes from an alpha partner because they want the best genes possible to be passed on to their offspring. Since the genes for dark hair and features are dominant, that's what women want.

Just dye your hair.

Yeah it also depends on who they grew up with. Those blonde stacies probably had a brother(s) so dating a blonde would be like dating their brother.

Then again hair color has prob the LEAST significance on physical attractiveness lmao. It's just like eye color rather than eye shape which is more important.

It's because blond genes are recessive genes. Women want dominant genes from an alpha partner because they want the best genes possible to be passed on to their offspring. Since the genes for dark hair and features are dominant, that's what women want.
:what:Not sure if retarded or giga stratospheric IQ tbh

What is this fucking mongoloid iq thread? do you seriously believe blonde guys are less desired? bitches here in my country would chase blonde guys even if they are absolute jerks, you need to delete this retarded thread asap.

What is this fucking mongoloid iq thread? do you seriously believe blonde guys are less desired? bitches here in my country would chase blonde guys even if they are absolute jerks, you need to delete this retarded thread asap.

May I ask what is your fine country my good man?

A latin american country.

So could it be that women in your fine country see blonde men as a ticket to Europe or North America and that is just about all that makes their pussys wet about blonde men?

So could it be that women in your fine country see blonde men as a ticket to Europe or North America and that is just about all that makes their pussys wet about blonde men?
Stop coping boyo and accept blonde features are more attractive.

Stop coping boyo and accept blonde features are more attractive.
Have you looked up the studies on Google? Blonde men scored lower than dark haired men.

I've seen these studies before, but they should test this specifically on curry or noodle whores, I bet many of them love blonde men.

It barely matters either way though, when compared to things like face or height.

Isn't this common knowledge already? Havent people heard the women mantra: "Tall, DARK, and handsome"

hiroshima nagasaki level cope boyo.

cockroach level IQ. come on OP youre better than this

These studies is what maked all these lookism memes about muh darkness i believe. Yes, there were studies, but think by yourself, would blonde hair actually stop any Chad from getting laid? No. Any Chad-lite? Any upper tier normie? For incel, hair colour doesn't matter at all as well. Also, studies was about perceived masculinity and dominance, not actual attractiveness.

hair color doesnt even matter JFL, its more about the thickness of your hair along with your facial bone structure, your height & frame

this is one of the lowest IQ threads posted on this site. Fuk you OP

Ethnic girls love blond haired blue eyed men.

Actually, girls ONLY want blonde men.

Blonde men look feminine in western countries.

Most women prefer brunette men, though blonde isn't really disadvantage ( red hair is incel trait tho ).
Here in poland polish foids want brunette blue eyed chad with slighty tan. And also location to small degree plays role.

I'd post a study but the whole internet is full with them and you can look it up on Google in like 10 seconds. Women are less attracted to blonde men. I have heard Stacys say they dont want blonde men. They want men with dark features. Now of course not dark features like a currycell. More dark features like an Italian. The Italian Chad is exactly what most women prefer. A Chad with dark hair and dark features yet white by race for status.

I have seen blonde guys complain on how they dont get laid so its true. Ethnics here on this board totally dont get this. Being blonde is not something to wish for.
Reverse it for low iq noodles, maybe it's dimorphism, as legit EVERY noodle I ever met has black eyes and black hair

Most women prefer brunette men, though blonde isn't really disadvantage ( red hair is incel trait tho ).
Here in poland polish foids want brunette blue eyed chad with slighty tan. And also location to small degree plays role.

THREAD IS 2 YEARS OLD!

Retard level IQ thread. Most gigachads are blonde. Chris Hemsworth, Ryan Gosling, Chris Evans, Alexander Skarsgard. Aryan/Nordic men are considered the most attractive in the world.

Nice necropost greycel. Lurk more.

the amount of banned cels

Status
Not open for further replies.