Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Blonde hair blue eyed foid judged me on the bus today

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★★
She was so beautiful and I was immediately captivated by her. She was dressed fairly modestly too which was such a breathe of fresh air as far as foids go in my city. There was a brief moment where we locked eyes and I could see how she judged me. She hated me :cryfeels:. She doesn't even know me but the look in her eyes was one of pure disgust and contempt. It was quick but unmistakable. Not the first time this happened but in the past it was done by whores dressed in practically nothing. This one had the look of a sweet virgin wife but behind the aesthetic it was clear that she's no different than the rest. If I was 6'5"she'd give me lovely gazes but instead I get the death glare. What did I do to deserve this? How can life be this unfair? If she got to know me she'd know I would treat her good but instead they just judge me based on being a manlet.

If you were white it wouldn't even matter. I realized that most of those nordic white prettygirls are pretty much the same. But ethnics will always have an odd fascination with them no matter what.

Life is not unfair. Life is cause and effect.

Maybe if i was taller I could at least thug max to get a white gf? Being 5'5" makes me hated by everyone :fuk:

Where did this happen?

Cope she didn't even register you.

Maybe if i was taller I could at least thug max to get a white gf? Being 5'5" makes me hated by everyone :fuk:
Black and short? brutal. Also thugmaxxing won't work unless you find a ghetto white woman. Besides I've seen short black guys be with white women at the mall multiple times except the white woman were more or less as much subhuman as the guy.

Cope she didn't even register you.
she did. I can't explain but I can always tell when someone is thinking about me. The way she looked at me I could tell she was grossed out by me.

on my way home from work. there's a university on one of the stops and she got off there so I assume she's a student.
That's very brutal, I respect the work you put in though, I'm a neet.

she did. I can't explain but I can always tell when someone is thinking about me. The way she looked at me I could tell she was grossed out by me.
That's your own imagination, everyone seems to have the "instant analyses" here.

ethnic moment