Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blonde goes to turkey and is worshiped

You need to get off TikTok brocel.

Can you blame them. Blonde white foids are the sexiest :ahegao:

all females are worshiped these days

With that body, that's not just any blonde. Of course she'd get attention, especially with her outfits of choice.

Come on maanng that's a Becky ffs

Foid goes to Turkey and gets worshiped, what a surprise.

She needs to go to India next!

This is cope, I live in Turkiye. I'll go outside and tons of foids are blonde. She is getting that much attention cause
-She is dressed like a whore
-She is giving positive feedback to the dudes.
-She is feeding into the stereotype that ''european white women'' are easy to fuck.
-She is in a touristic area with men filled to flirt.
which part of Turkey are you from?

This is so annoying. Men are such simps. I would never try anything with some woman obviously flaunting it etc. Just a simple girl like me in some sane setting. I mean look that's how they ended on the internet looking like simp fools

Last edited:
Happily it's not blonde male

Being blonde male with Slavic pheno is basically death sentence

Unless you are an average sheboon, abo or Currywhore
They'll get a few worships anyway, if it is in internet, they'll get countless compliments as well as beckies and stacies.

Ethnic simps for White femoids are pathetic.

foids geomaxxing are 1000x as powerful as men geomaxxing

-She is feeding into the stereotype that ''european white women'' are easy to fuck.
As an ethnic, I don't think I have ever heard any ethnic guy say 'white foids are easier to fuck (for ethnics)'. "Sluttier"? Yes. They indeed are sluttier than most ethnic foids.

Onlyfans thots that travel to foreign countries and walk around in skimpy clothing deserve to get raped

As an ethnic, I don't think I have ever heard any ethnic guy say 'white foids are easier to fuck (for ethnics)'. "Sluttier"? Yes. They indeed are sluttier than most ethnic foids.
In Turkiye, they are definitely seen easier to fuck. Also it does have some truth, alot of russian foids will fuck with average turkish dudes in the touristic areas, the marriage rates of Russian Woman & Turkish man is very high compared to other races / nationalitiest in the country.

Turkish women are very hypergamous and unlike their european counterparts they wont even give pity sex to their boyfriends since they are ''saving for marriage'' They will go to clubs, act slutty, get fucked by chads, do everything but to their boyfriends they are ''conservative''

Last edited:
This is so annoying. Men are such simps. I would never try anything with some woman obviously flaunting it etc. Just a simple girl like me in some sane setting. I mean look that's how they ended on the internet looking like simp fools
Eh! There's a bit of an overreaction in this thread. I do not know if there's a longer video, but the guys don't look overzealous. I personally wouldn't go out of my way to interact with her but check her out for sure. If cameras caught me doing so, so be it.

Eh! There's a bit of an overreaction in this thread. I do not know if there's a longer video, but the guys don't look overzealous. I personally wouldn't go out of my way to interact with her but check her out for sure. If cameras caught me doing so, so be it.
Well i guess i'm just assblasted by reality. They make a mockery out of us with their charms

Well i guess i'm just assblasted by reality. They make a mockery out of us with their charms
Yeah! The annoyance stems from how she framed the video mostly, pure mockery under the guise.

Yeah! The annoyance stems from how she framed the video mostly, pure mockery under the guise.
Big aspect of male-female relationships in 2024 tbh. It's normal that men were always moved by women's beauty, nothing wrong with that. But nowadays it's framed differently.

I mean 1) : it's often done in a very sexualized way, which emphasizes something visceral and 2) : with the hypergamic "i'm too good for you" twist. 3) : It's coated in feminism with a sex positive spin, which hints at the same time at women's power and men reprehensible predatory (according to them of course) nature.

Ultimately, this symbolically reduces the male sex to a bunch of inferior bumbling buffoons.

And this is how modern western women often relate to average guys, i see it everyday in my city.

Big aspect of male-female relationships in 2024 tbh. It's normal that men were always moved by women's beauty, nothing wrong with that. But nowadays it's framed differently.

I mean 1) : it's often done in a very sexualized way, which emphasizes something visceral and 2) : with the hypergamic "i'm too good for you" twist. 3) : It's coated in feminism with a sex positive spin, which hints at the same time at women's power and men reprehensible predatory (according to them of course) nature.

Ultimately, this symbolically reduces the male sex to a bunch of inferior bumbling buffoons.

And this is how modern western women often relate to average guys, i see it everyday in my city.
And it's fucking disgusting, sorry. Your sexy feminist amazon power trip is incredibly narcissistic, lurking roasties.

Lately i've been moved by the beauty of a working class girl and i didn't need to drool by looking at her body. Her face was more than enough. Stop thinking we're dogs. You sexualize yourself, but especially the way we relate to each other all the time, then you have the gal to complain. We really need a patriarchy back for your own good, you bad lurking roastie ! I'm all for "PATRIARCHAL NORMS OF MODESTY :soy::foidSoy:"

Couldn't have summed it up better. We need verbally skilled guys to point out the subtle differences between men and foids and expose foids' fascistic intentions towards men in general. The stats and studies aren't going to be effective by themselves.

Whether foids were always like this or not, it is true without a doubt that the misandry of feminism did feed into foids' tribalistic psyche. We need to do the same.

Would still birth an incel.

Her looks match is dangling on a rope.

Couldn't have summed it up better. We need verbally skilled guys to point out the subtle differences between men and foids and expose foids' fascistic intentions towards men in general. The stats and studies aren't going to be effective by themselves.

Whether foids were always like this or not, it is true without a doubt that the misandry of feminism did feed into foids' tribalistic psyche. We need to do the same.
I don't think we can do anything. Maybe i'm just a coward. Tbh i had a lot of threads ideas to do on here to spread awareness but i'm just too dejected to do them in the end. I admire MRA guys for fighting the fight but i don't even agree with them on everything. I feel lost, born in the wrong era, like a roman censor preoccupied by public morality when no one else gives a fuck.

When i incel-daydream about one good humble woman immune to the zeitgeist that i could be in a loving relationship with, it calms down. But it's just a dream and she would probably be sex positive (in the clown world sense), pro abortion, anti male biased etc anyway :feelscry: :lasereyes:

Womens really cant fail. A smartphone, some makeup and a exotic country or hobbies is enough to turn any becky into stacy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back