Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Blonde girls are reserved exclusively for Chad

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
It's impossible for an ugly specimen like me to get a blondie. I've never seen a blonde girl with any man that is not 10/10 attractive. Where I'm from there aren't many blondies, most girls are dark or light brown haired. All the scarce blondies I've seen were accompanied by bodybuilders and model-like chads. It's over.

Last edited:
Don’t tell Elliot

Brunettes, redheads, black haired, and goths or SJW girls with dyed colored hair are reserved exclusively for Chad, too
Hell I’d even add bald girls to that list

Blondes are overrated shit.

Blondes are overrated shit.
I prefer brunettes myself tbh but I like blondes
Then again I also like “alt-looking” girls with colored hair and multiple ear piercings with boyish (but still feminine) short hair and glasses. On one hand they are a huge red flag for being sluts but on the other, all girls are sluts regardless of hair color, piercings, tattoos whatever, no girls are pure and innocent

Then again I also like “alt-looking” girls with colored hair and multiple ear piercings with boyish (but still feminine) short hair and glasses. On one hand they are a huge red flag for being sluts but on the other, all girls are sluts regardless of hair color, piercings, tattoos whatever, no girls are pure and innocent
AWALT

Tomboys? Next thing you gonna tell us is you're into fendom

Tomboys? Next thing you gonna tell us is you're into fendom
I do have a thing for tomboys.
I do not have a thing for getting fucked in the ass with a strap on, nor do I have a thing for being treated like a piece of trash during sex.

I do kinda like the idea of role reversal/having a motherly and empathetic girlfriend.

I do have a thing for tomboys.
I do not have a thing for getting fucked in the ass with a strap on, nor do I have a thing for being treated like a piece of trash during sex.

I do kinda like the idea of role reversal/having a motherly and empathetic girlfriend.
you don't have a choice in the matter unless you're a Giga Chad/Tyrone.

Whoretoms come with the full package. Including fendom tendencies.

you don't have a choice in the matter unless you're a Giga Chad/Tyrone.

Whoretoms come with the full package. Including fendom tendencies.
No woman on this planet is into femdom at all. All women want to be dominated by a superior man. Even the most masculine of women. Femdom is something women get paid to do by worthless men. They don’t actually enjoy it.

Not just for Chads, Tyrones and Jamals too.

JFL at thinking you will ever have a chance
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

No woman on this planet is into femdom at all. All women want to be dominated by a superior man. Even the most masculine of women. Femdom is something women get paid to do by worthless men. They don’t actually enjoy it.
You're not a superior man you coper!!!. And AWALT! All women hate ugly men and want them enslaved and humiliated. By your logic women don't cheat or cuck their men either. Unless they get paid for it.

You're not a superior man you coper!!!. And AWALT! All women hate ugly men and want them enslaved and humiliated. By your logic women don't cheat or cuck their men either. Unless they get paid for it.
I am not a superior man lol
But women cheat on their inferior beta men with Chads all the time.

I don't want a blonde anymore tbh, I prefer black hair