Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Blond foids are the most entitled foids.

R

RollD20

Self-banned
-
At the Mcdonalds there is mostly fat ethnic foids in their 40's however this time there was a thin 6 or 7/10 blond foid probably in her 20's she probably mogged every foid in a 20 mile radius (There are a lot of old people in this area, its mostly fat parents and their fat kids).
Today I decided to order an ice cream cone at Mcdonalds, usually cashiers are supposed to call the next customer with something like "I can help the next customer" or something. But this foid just stood their near the register when it was my turn and didn't call me so I thought she was on break or something. So I just kept standing in line, she has this thousand yard stare going on, I could tell she wasn't even paying attention to the growing line. And she just stood there for like a good 5 minutes just looking around, so I decided to ask if I can get a cone and she is like "Uh-uh". I was so subhuman in her eyes that she wouldn't even give me basic customer service as a paying customer wtf.
The entitled look on her face made me want to rage, she didn't even look at me and just stared at the register when I handed her change. Bitch didn't even say "Have a nice day" or anything, she just threw my receipt on the counter and looked away what a whore.. She probably was waiting for her break so she can go fuk chad behind the dumpster. And then when I was waiting for my order she legit forgot it. The manager had to get my ice cream because she didn't want to get it for a subhuman.

So I thought I should test this out again and decided to get back in line after 30 minutes, and ordered coffeee. And yes she treated me the same way, bitch didnt even look up, this time I noticed she intentionally sidelined my order when it showed up on the screen, she just left it there on the side till it got picked up later.

I hate blond foids :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

rape her and shave her head tbh

the most incompetent people are always hired in fast food! I went to a majority white, large minority rice, university and the nearby McDonald's, had all lower lip hanging, mumbling blacks. no manners, loud amongst each other, and yet I say again, incompetent in taking orders and treating the customer with respect. leave the god damn ghetto at home

the most incompetent people are always hired in fast food! I went to a majority white, large minority rice, university and the nearby McDonald's, had all lower lip hanging, mumbling blacks. no manners, loud amongst each other, and yet I say again, incompetent in taking orders and treating the customer with respect. leave the god damn ghetto at home
bro didnt read but looked only one second and you went hard, based.

did u meet @pp183 there

did u meet @pp183 there
he was one of the asians fresh off the boat with a gf from riceland, and they speak to each other in their tongue, absolute slayer and mogger

At least the ethnics do their job, this blond foid literally thinks she can stand there and get her wagie paycheck because she is an "aryan goddess", and she will probably keep the job anyways cause she looks half decent compared to the average Mcdonald's worker. Meanwhile if she was an dude the manager would of fired her at this rate.

Is there anything I can say but 'yes'?

I want to fuck a blonde foid

At least the ethnics do their job, this blond foid literally thinks she can stand there and get her wagie paycheck because she is an "aryan goddess", and she will probably keep the job anyways cause she looks half decent compared to the average Mcdonald's worker. Meanwhile if she was an dude the manager would of fired her at this rate.
bro, those fucks at the McDonald's looked at me all wide eyed and buggy, did the same thing that bitch did to you, no how may I help you or anything, nothing, just staring

Same thing happened to me. These bitches should just do their fuckin job, pay attention to the order, and service. You don’t have to fuck me, bitch. Just do your job.

The manager had to get my ice cream because she didn't want to get it for a subhuman.
Demand you get that shit for free or you'll complain to your local LGBT or Black Lives Matter organization for discrimination, because you identify as an NSA spy space machine in Utah of African-American origins from the Jewish slave trade.

bro, those fucks at the McDonald's looked at me all wide eyed and buggy, did the same thing that bitch did to you, no how may I help you or anything, nothing, just staring
Its like they expect us to serve ourselves, these foids don't realize they are there to serve customers, CUSTOMER SERVICE is literally their job.

Demand you get that shit for free or you'll complain to your local LGBT or Black Lives Matter organization for discrimination, because you identify as an NSA spy space machine in Utah of African-American origins from the Jewish slave trade.
I already ate my cone, I don't want to cause a scene for a $1 ice cream cone. Not even sure I can claim to be "black" tbh.

Last edited:
gas the aryans tbh

I Remember the first and last Oneitis; young teenage foids who are blond are hideous, the worst, the ones who like to denote false purity, hateful indeed

Yeah, I've always found them to be the most arrogant

My list of which foid is worst by hair color:

1.) Blonde foids
2.) Unnatural haircolor (pink, purple, blue, green)
3.) Brunette
4.) Redheads

She should be spanked

I no longer find north European women attractive. They are annoying naggers and whores

Foids are nothing without hair.

Natural blondes are legit stupider and more entitled than anyone, they coasted through life with looks why would they need to develop further? Even if they're kind of ugly they still get tons of attention, blond and blue eyed are biggest halos.

white, blonde, have a pussy

the most privileged women in the earth. white privilege doesn't exist but white women privilege do.

I hear a lot about rude cashiers at fast food places. You can write a complaint online, she will be told off. Also, fuck blonde roasties. They just bleach their hair and halo themselves into sainthood, at least in the eyes of cucks.