Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [blogpost] My pet rat died today

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
I came in from smoking and I found one of my rats dead in his cage :feelsbadman: He was a very nice rat and I'm sad to see him die. He choked to death on a cookie I gave them earlier. He was supposed to breed my female rats so I could have babies (they're so cute). He impregnated one (I think) but he didn't get to impregnate the other one yet.

I'm sad but also kind of annoyed since I'll have to buy another rat now and finding rats where I live is near impossible since there are a ton of regulations on selling rats here. I got him a month ago and he was expensive as far as rats go ($20. I get mice for $3 if that puts it in perspective). He was in good health too and then his ass dies from a cookie.

at least he had sex before he died....
R.I.P.

at least he had sex before he died....
R.I.P.
I'm not even sure if he did which annoys me even more. Every time I saw him trying to fuck they would push him off or he couldn't figure it out (he would hump the air like an autist super far from their pussies) :feelskek:

a mouse's pregnancy lasts 20 days. you'll soon find out if he did it

Do you have anything against snakes?

Rest in peace, sounds like you have good cope going on.

Rip little guy. I feel more compassion for animals than I do for any human.

I feel bad but I laughed LMAO

a mouse's pregnancy lasts 20 days. you'll soon find out if he did it
Shes a rat but similar situation. There pregnancy lasts 3 weeks. Hard thing is though is I have no idea when he could of fucked her since I keep them together in the same cage.

Do you have anything against snakes?
No I like snakes tbh. I'll probably get one at some point in my life

But at least you will soon have many babies , are you gonna keep them all ?

But at least you will soon have many babies , are you gonna keep them all ?
They usually have around 10 so realistically no. She also is very rough since she is on the young side so I'm a little nervous of them coming out with deformities. I had one rat who gave birth and just from overly aggressive grooming many of her babies were born without limbs and eyes.

This girl now runs around and accidentally runs into walls and shit. I hope they are all healthy but I sadly have my doubts since she is a little young and so hyper and injures her self a bit. Its not too bad, just bumping walls and trying to jump to the top of the cage but if she is pregnant thats pretty bad.

Every time I saw him trying to fuck they would push him off or he couldn't figure it out (he would hump the air like an autist super far from their pussies) :feelskek:
:feelsgah:

RIP BTW

Died as an incel. Pray for st. Rat.
Actually its sad to lose an animal you loved.