Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [blogpost]Lost a bet, have to dye my hair blonde.

StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

Mythic
★★★
So my stupid-ass thought it would be a good idea to bet on the Cleveland Browns to win today. The bet was with some co-workers: $100 to me if the browns win, and I dye my hair blonde if the Shitsburgh Squeelers win. For those not aware, the Browns have lost 17 games in a row going back two seasons, and their last win was Christmas Eve 2016. I was feeling confident (IT told me to always be confident) in the developments the team had made in the off-season. Plus, the weather was going to be terrible (and ended up being terrible), which favors the Browns. Well...

They tied. JFL at the NFL overtime rules.

Since it ended in a tie, we determined that both parties win. I get paid and I die my hair. I guess the money's nice. Not sure how I'm gonna show up to church like this, but I guess I have no choice. Since I will have blonde hair and blue eyes, I should instantly start slaying, right JBW fags?

Will update this thread with pics when it happens if anyone cares.

Bitches love that Aryan cock. You'll ascend in no time

Betting is low iq tbh.

I supose you're ugly beyond relief if dying your hair blonde wasn't enough.

I definitely want to see this.