Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [blogpost] got wax all over my keyboard

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
There was a random fire alarm that went off today and I thought it might of been my (illegal) candles, so I rushed and put them away. However, when rushing I got a bunch on my keyboard so now there is a bunch of wax on it :feelsree: I scraped it off but it still looks like shit and a nice sweater of mine got hit with the foul wax as well. It wasn't even me who set it off as well so I didn't even need to rush to put them away!! May a pox be upon the awful creature who set this alarm off.

Can't even cope with this in Chat since it is down rn :feels:

Get a new keyboard bro

is it one of those... hmmm candles with a specific scent?

Reminds me of the time toothpaste got inside my Gamecube.

good once i cummed on my keyboard accidentaly

good once i cummed on my keyboard accidentaly

Fuark brutal man, reminds me of the two time I spilled coffee on my keyboard. It still works though, only the comma key is a bit stiff.

I've spilled beer many times on my keyboard.
Mechanical keyboard.
It starts working after I give it a smack couple of times

Blogs me
Candles are gay ngl...
my room lights went out and I can't have staff in my room to change it (I have pets in a no pets dorm) so I just use candle lights too see at night. Its not too bad tbh, its much better on the eyes.

Ah that makes sense. I use a lamp as it doubles as a heater kind of, as both the radiator and light is broken.