Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Blog post, sorry] Hole waitress would not stop talking to chadlite friend on my birthday.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I went to see a friend I haven't seen in many years, almost since teens. We are still good friends, but it's obvious puberty was much kinder to him than me. He is now a chadlite or almost Chad. He just life mogs me everywhere, looks mogs me, career mogs me, happiness mogs me.

For my birthday a few days ago he took me to a restaurant. Once we are there, the waitress comes up and instantly starts talking to him (I am sitting right there but never says a word to me, barely even acknowledged I exist). For several times, minutes at a time, she would come up and interrupt our conversation to keep talking to him about random shit asking him questions. She asked why we are here and I say, it's my birthday, she looks at me for 3 seconds and says happy birthday, then goes back to talking to him. She would talk for 3-5 minutes at a time, leave, then come back again a few minutes later to do the same.

After we left she left her number on the receipt for him. He is also married, by the way.

I don't dislike him, he is a cool dude I have known since childhood, but shit like this seriously made the day so much worse than it usually is. I am already very depressed on my birthdays for years now, my last few I spent alone drinking all day, and what was supposed to cheer you up just ends up making you feel worse for daring to go outside. That's why I always say, as an ugly neurotic male, just never go outside. You cannot ever win.

as usual, personality doesn't matter for absolute shit. She was some "artist" or something, and my friend literally knows absolutely 0 things about art, he plays call of duty all day and listens to rap, yet she kept saying how impressive his knowledge was about it. Meanwhile I spent my entire youth wasting time on music, painting, drawing, literature, etc. She never even asked me a single question about anything.

You can't escape the blackpill anywhere or reminders that you're trash. It just never ends.

That's fucking brutal dude especially when it happened on your birthday. I just hope you didn't tip her.

I went to see a friend I haven't seen in many years, almost since teens. We are still good friends, but it's obvious puberty was much kinder to him than me. He is now a chadlite or almost Chad. He just life mogs me everywhere, looks mogs me, career mogs me, happiness mogs me.

For my birthday a few days ago he took me to a restaurant. Once we are there, the waitress comes up and instantly starts talking to him (I am sitting right there but never says a word to me, barely even acknowledged I exist). For several times, minutes at a time, she would come up and interrupt our conversation to keep talking to him about random shit asking him questions. She asked why we are here and I say, it's my birthday, she looks at me for 3 seconds and says happy birthday, then goes back to talking to him. She would talk for 3-5 minutes at a time, leave, then come back again a few minutes later to do the same.

After we left she left her number on the receipt for him. He is also married, by the way.

I don't dislike him, he is a cool dude I have known since childhood, but shit like this seriously made the day so much worse than it usually is. I am already very depressed on my birthdays for years now, my last few I spent alone drinking all day, and what was supposed to cheer you up just ends up making you feel worse for daring to go outside. That's why I always say, as an ugly neurotic male, just never go outside. You cannot ever win.

as usual, personality doesn't matter for absolute shit. She was some "artist" or something, and my friend literally knows absolutely 0 things about art, he plays call of duty all day and listens to rap, yet she kept saying how impressive his knowledge was about it. Meanwhile I spent my entire youth wasting time on music, painting, drawing, literature, etc. She never even asked me a single question about anything.

You can't escape the blackpill anywhere or reminders that you're trash. It just never ends.
You should have told her to not interupt you guys so much then. Its your fault for letting idiots steal your happiness and your moment. This should have just been a night about you and your friend, thats it. No toilets needed. You have to be blunt with people, stop taking shit.

You should have told her to not interupt you guys so much then. Its your fault for letting idiots steal your happiness and your moment. This should have just been a night about you and your friend, thats it. No toilets needed. You have to be blunt with people, stop taking shit.
But then i would have had a bad personality

Hope you didn't leave a tip, but I assume he paid for your birthday?

No happy birthdays for incels. I’ll still wish you one, although it seems to have already passed with its characteristic melancholy. It’s horrible seeing foids talk to someone you’re with while totally ignoring you. One time last September my former friend and I went to the renaissance fair. On our way out of the maze 2 foids jogged up to us and asked for his snapchat. He asked if they were asking me or him and they laughed and one said “you silly!”. I stood there saying nothing for 30 seconds while they added each other on snapchat. I brought my knight helmet (great helm) with me for the fair and asked one of them if they were interested in medieval stuff. She didnt even respond she just looked at me and left.

Brutal. Shit like this happens to me too. Happened just a month ago tbh.

But then i would have had a bad personality
:feelskek: You need a bad personality to survive in this hellscape brocel. From now on, you will tell NPC's to fuck off if they get in your way. As blackpillers, we dont have a whole lot to lose and once people see that, they think twice about messing with you. Even BagelCel who is a midget like me can go ER which makes him a huge threat to soyciety. As more and more cases of people going ER arise nowdays, people tend to think more about messing with you.

:feelskek: You need a bad personality to survive in this hellscape brocel. From now on, you will tell NPC's to fuck off if they get in your way. As blackpillers, we dont have a whole lot to lose and once people see that, they think twice about messing with you. Even BagelCel who is a midget like me can go ER which makes him a huge threat to soyciety. As more and more cases of people going ER arise nowdays, people tend to think more about messing with you.
I was joking.

It's an incel trait to be too nice and empathetic. Alot of us have to learn to be vicious, heartless normies just to survive.

That is just straight up unprofessional, servers should not be in the business of hitting on their customers, especially it's not a table for one.

Personally, I dislike servers who hover around me. There's no need to check in on me every two minutes to ask if everything is OK.

I was joking.

It's an incel trait to be too nice and empathetic. Alot of us have to learn to be vicious, heartless normies just to survive.
Facts :yes:

Happy AFTERBIRTHDAY bro!

Sorry about the cunt sliming your day.

That is just straight up unprofessional, servers should not be in the business of hitting on their customers, especially it's not a table for one.

Personally, I dislike servers who hover around me. There's no need to check in on me every two minutes to ask if everything is OK.
:chad::chad::chad:

You sat there like a pussy and accepted that. Your fault.

Why do you have a chadlite friend? he can only worsen your life even if you see him rarely

Also happy (late) birthday

Yeah I also have the superpower of being invisible.

Why do you have a chadlite friend? he can only worsen your life even if you see him rarely

Also happy (late) birthday
:feelsbadman: we were childhood best friends. Even now, when I was homeless he let me stay at his place for a while and we still are gym bros sometimes.