Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bloc the OG incels.is discord

Awake

Awake

3/10 5'5" subhuman KHHV
★★★★★
The server is run by @Ci Jey a very good and trusted brocel, we only allow incels

Here is an invite if you want to join

https://discord.gg/YXCwJjdx5q

Imagine using TrannyCord:feelsclown:

@The Enforcer can u pin this link permanently please

1723560346645l

lil boy i was back in nam on .co with @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ smoking fent out a pipe while drinking lean back in 67'

wtf is a bloc

@The Enforcer can u pin this link permanently please
The original bloc went offline years ago. The second and third went off in recent years. And currently there's "blocc" which is run by the old mod cocksucker. It's been around maybe 3 years or so now

Fakecels will love this

The original bloc went offline years ago. The second and third went off in recent years. And currently there's "blocc" which is run by the old mod cocksucker. It's been around maybe 3 years or so now
i remember it was the same last year run by Takao @Kamikaze and it was pinned

i remember it was the same last year run by Takao @Kamikaze and it was pinned
That was acheron (all like three of them). A more unofficial discord I guess, as it allowed normies and women. Last bloc owner was komesarj

lil boy i was back in nam on .co with @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ smoking fent out a pipe while drinking lean back in 67'
We the real OGs

how to get banned on discord speedrun.

The last time i joined a incel discord i got permabanned for being on it. I did not even post

Posting it as public knowledge is just an open invitation for cucks to get it shut down.

you joined in 2024 what was your ex username
@IsolationHurts is @edgelordcel old account

@Zielony4 is my old account

New discord? Link expired