Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Bloatmaxxing for energy

AChosenPeople

AChosenPeople

Banned
-
I started bloatmaxxing (more like lean bulking but it sounds better) and this shit is precious. I have much more energy and mental focus. I also look more intimidating, still an ogre but a more dangerous one.

Just Bloatmaxx bro

I have recessed chin so I would look like a chipmunk.

I have recessed chin so I would look like a chipmunk.
doesn't matter, it feels good. or are you going to let chad's opinion of your recessed chin dictate wether you can bloatmaxx or not?

ugly and proud

I've been thinking about starting to work-out and eventually gymcel. I feel like the knowledge that I can beat a man to death would be lifefuel.

I say "work-out" because I want to be sure I will not just get a membership and give up. I'll start doing something at home first.

I've been thinking about starting to work-out and eventually gymcel. I feel like the knowledge that I can beat a man to death would be lifefuel.

I say "work-out" because I want to be sure I will not just get a membership and give up. I'll start doing something at home first.
Lol getting membership is low iq
Just workout at home nigga

Lol getting membership is low iq
Just workout at home nigga
I'll start at home and see where it goes. I don't know if working out on machines is even necessary.

I think I'd hate the crowd in the gym. Probably just meatheads and stacies that will tease me with revealing clothes.

I'll start at home and see where it goes. I don't know if working out on machines is even necessary.

I think I'd hate the crowd in the gym. Probably just meatheads and stacies that will tease me with revealing clothes.
just grease the groove with squats push-ups & pullups for the first months you will see insane results

just grease the groove with squats push-ups & pullups for the first months you will see insane results
Uglyfitandproudmaxxing :feelsokman::feelsokman:

Thanks for the advice, I hope I'll follow up on them.

I just told you how good'a'cope bloatmaxxing is