Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL bloatmaxxed truecel ascends with noodlewhore

it began for bloatedcels

@Dregster666 thoughts on this avi:feelswhat:

He probably reminds her of the pandas in her hometown

Just own a helicopter theorem

Do couples like this even have sex? I can’t imagine it tbh. They both just look so beta and innocent.

Damn, I can't even get that.

If she came to SF, she would be considered a 8/10. You would be seeing normie 5'9 white dudes with noodles like her.

He is a tallfag, he looks like he could eat her.:feelshaha:

So you gotta have a helicopter now to be good enough to get some 3/10 noodlewhore, interesting.

Damn, I can't even get that.

If she came to SF, she would be considered a 8/10. You would be seeing normie 5'9 white dudes with noodles like her.

An 8/10? JFL

Hard to tell, but she looks pretty average.

An 8/10? JFL

Hard to tell, but she looks pretty average.
Shes objectively speaking, a 4/10 at best. But in SF, since there are so much more men, she is considered high value. Its not just the tech sector that makes this region 70% men, its also lots of trucking / packaging type of industries here because of the port of Oakland. Also, one thing is for sure, non-Asian females dislike how there are so many Asian and indian men in the bay area (but they dog whistle and say things like, "dating in the SF bay area is awful"). All of these factors make it so that the SF bay area is the incel capitol of the world. So that noodlewhore would be considered high value here.

I have seen some chadlite white dudes with 5'1 short dark fat oompa loompa filipinas. Dead serious.

Last edited:
See the helicopter in the background? He’s probably betabuxx